The Temple Bar: It's Like a Cockfight, but with People - MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but, I keep thinkin they might send some big coded letter that you have to de-code and give them the answer within a certain day limit so they dont slash you off and call you a big fake fuker who spend more time with a finger scratchin the internal buttocks, ya know?

maybe I should try Google.

Thora, you are a nice lady, you deserve a hug from me and sorry for cursin. :hug:
but thanks.

oh hi ashley.
you popped in just to say that?
you know, considering the fact that i'm in school to be a doctor, i literally was doing my anatomy lab last night. not like i should have to defend myself, but sheesh :huh:

Settle down tiger - I don't think you need to defend yourself. Consider your normal audience...and the fact you were doing "anatomy homework" at 11 something at night. That usually would have gone somewhere (dalton, reg where art thou?) ...:hug:

That's really and truly all it was, I was going to stay about longer, but it seemed no one was around. I apologize if I offended you in any way, really wasn't my intention

I know eh? my eyes glaze over as I skim those posts, I have no clue what they're on about but they're really enjoying it :up:

The cool thing about Mad1 is her posts are like a movie you don't really get, but thoroughly enjoy anyhow. She's like the david lynch of interland, only from the future.

you got Wii?

worth it or not?

Oh I loved RE4, the big fuker at the end and having to fight him so hard.

RE4 was awesome. I played it twice, and I rarely do that. And just a couple of weeks ago I played through the beginning again. Brilliant game.

Wii - I'm not too big on it. I've had it since February, and I rarely play it. ANd when I go to buy a game, I remember that there aren't too many games for it that I want to play......Zelda is great though. I also played Okami, but you can get that for PS2 - that's awesome too.

It sucks that I can`t get a PS3 yet,why does it have to be like eight years before you can actually afford it :tsk: And that damn Guitar Hero Series,they cost like $50 for each of them and it has been out since `04:doh: I want them all so bad though...

you know what, I have never tried Guitar Hero but it looks sh*te.

I mean, the game, not the game guitar.

Jaysus just better to spend like 4 grand on a rock guitar, plug it in and fuk your neighbours off.

:up:

I don`t know,I have never tried Rock band but it looks cool,I`d hook it up to my stereo and turn it up to 40 though if I had it. :evil:
I`m going to have to buy a new guitar and game,I had the 3rd one,that is the best out of them all...:tsk: Never let friends borrow games...EVER...

thats it babe, you and me, rented house, fukin walls half-built, fukin 80-year old peeps on one side and some 40 year old male eejit 'who likes to write poetry now and again' on the other, and two guitars, massive speakers, jeesas, one downtown hand stroke and hello to the two of us in some field somewhere with bits of roof in our hair.

absolutely the way to GO! :up:

thats it babe, you and me, rented house, fukin walls half-built, fukin 80-year old peeps on one side and some 40 year old male eejit 'who likes to write poetry now and again' on the other, and two guitars, massive speakers, jeesas, one downtown hand stroke and hello to the two of us in some field somewhere with bits of roof in our hair.

absolutely the way to GO! :up:

:lmao: yeah,especially my neighbors,I`d make sure the whole state could hear it :lol: All we`d need for a song is HMTMKMKM,Or Pablo Picasso,David Bowie style

my mate had a guitar,

so, at his house one night, I sat my little ass down beside him

and started playing Nirvana intro of Smell Like Teen Spirit.

I broke a string.

If you are playing 'Come as You Are' by Nirvana and you break a string,

than you really are rocking the f*ck out... :lmao:

there is a fella, lives near, now and again you would hear him on his electric baby, trying hard to get a song.

you sort of, find yourself leaning forward hoping, juuuust hoping he might get that little part of the song right, and then nope, he dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom