The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
Good afternoon :wave:

Trying to sleep + 200 degrees in my house = HELL

Hi fah!

:hug: Oh man, that must be awful. :( It's 35 outside right now. :dyingofheatstroke: Our a/c at work has been on the fritz today, so I'm feeling pretty frazzled and gross.

for fah & thora

250606.jpg

and VP = that's just :yuck: :wink:

And on a side note....

Let's all flashback to the Police concert. The guy we were sitting next to sent us some pics (really nice of him)..

Remember my daughter told me that one of her friends at school said I was sitting close to Diana Krall and Elvis Costello. It turns out that they were in the row behind me and about 4 seats over and I never saw them but now I have a pic :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We'll all be bitching for this weather come February. :wink:

Tell me I don't need chocolate. :no:

You are so right! :lol: My mom told me the exact same thing last night when we talked. :D

You don't need chocolate. Although if you have just a little bit, it's not that bad.

DARK chocolate :love: Hubby got some the other day at Trader Joe's. It's within walking distance of our house, not that I walk there :whistle:

And fah, any chance you would PM/Email the pic with Elvis :flirt:

Hey VP have you tried those thin 100 calorie chocolate bars from Cadbury???

Yummy :drool:

Milk chocolate, dark chocolate and one with these toffee bits in them :up:

There is a mint one too but I'm not that fond of mint :shrug:

VintagePunk said:
They've come out with tiny Aero bars here that are only 100 calories, I got one a couple of weeks ago. :love:

How cool, fah! :)

So stocking up on Canadian chocolate next weekend :drool: :drool:

Which means I'll be as big as a house therefore ensuring the fact that I'll be so effing fat no one would even be able to hear that clock ticking if they wanted to

Thanks, Reg, heh. :whistle:

fah said:
Hey VP have you tried those thin 100 calorie chocolate bars from Cadbury???

Yummy :drool:

Milk chocolate, dark chocolate and one with these toffee bits in them :up:

There is a mint one too but I'm not that fond of mint :shrug:

Those really thin ones?? If so, I had one a while back, but it was so thin it melted fast.

The Aero comes in dark chocolate too, that's what I got. :drool: And it comes in almost normal thickness....because girth matters. :shifty:

So stocking up on Canadian chocolate next weekend :drool: :drool:

Which means I'll be as big as a house therefore ensuring the fact that I'll be so effing fat no one would even be able to hear that clock ticking if they wanted to

What. Ever. :rolleyes:

:hug:

:slap::tsk:

fah said:

I keep a supply in my fridge just for chocolate emergencies :D

I couldn't. I'd be having chocolate emergencies every 10 minutes.

Although, when I bought the Aero, I think that sat here for two days before I had it, and I didn't even have the whole thing, Sarah and I split it. : progress:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom