The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the fucking thing actually is ticking, little motherfucking clock

snowbunny00774 said:
Beav - I demand you edit. There will be no mention of the immediate future.

Please :beg:

LMPA knows I'm kidding...right? right?

About the tick tock? Hmmm...

I'm a bit slow today, actually working n stuff. How dare they expect me to do that here. Pfft.

No spoken words said:

I'm not incestuous.

So that monkey is NOT related to you? He said he was your cousin. No? Did I misunderstand him? Doesn't "WAAAHHHT" mean cousin in Monkey? "EHH EHHT WAAAHHHT" = "He's my cousin", no? It's been a while since I took Monkey in school.

Well, I can always drag someone with me last minute....so, I'll hold off on asking anyone, and if you decide to attend, you let me know, and if not, no worries.

UberBeaver said:

So that monkey is NOT related to you? He said he was your cousin. No? Did I misunderstand him? Doesn't "WAAAHHHT" mean cousin in Monkey? "EHH EHHT WAAAHHHT" = "He's my cousin", no? It's been a while since I took Monkey in school.

2 results for: waaahhht
(Browse Nearby Entries)
Ads by Google
Dictionary Definitions
what [hwuht, hwot, wuht, wot; unstressed hwuht, wuht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–pronoun
1. (used interrogatively as a request for specific information): What the fuck is your problem??
2. (used interrogatively to inquire about the character, occupation, etc., of a person): Why won't you go fuck yourself??

No spoken words said:

2 results for: waaahhht
(Browse Nearby Entries)
Ads by Google
Dictionary Definitions
what [hwuht, hwot, wuht, wot; unstressed hwuht, wuht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–pronoun
1. (used interrogatively as a request for specific information): What the fuck is your problem??
2. (used interrogatively to inquire about the character, occupation, etc., of a person): Why won't you go fuck yourself??

Dude, you hang out with some freaky monkeys, man. The monkeys I hang out with are chill.

http://forum.interference.com/t151840.html

No spoken words said:
Wow, Snow's birthday is soon??????!?!?!??@????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

she wont get so much as a hbd from me if she doesn't add me :mad: I've tried every which way first name last name, email invite. clicking on someone elses page to add. Same with Carlos of course the fact that he dropped me as a friend may keep me from contacting him :sigh:

I'm going to become so cool he'll be begging for my friendship :cool:

redkat said:

she wont get so much as a hbd from me if she doesn't add me :mad: I've tried every which way first name last name, email invite. clicking on someone elses page to add. Same with Carlos of course the fact that he dropped me as a friend may keep me from contacting him :sigh:

I'm going to become so cool he'll be begging for my friendship :cool:

Alright.

How am I going to add you if I can't find you?? Can you message me from someone elses page? and I will add you if you promise no hbd.

Something good is going to happen, but you may not know what it is yet. You can feel it in every cell of your body. Perhaps it's that you are willing to take more of a risk today to stir up some excitement. Just remember to talk with others about your plans before involving them, for they may not be ready for the same kind of action

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom