The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
Congrats Laura :hi5:

Just peaking in. I think lunch has arrived.
Have fun in DC Reggie. Wave to Maddy if you see her :lol:

If I see her I'm going to call out to her and probably scare the crud out of her...."who's that tall guy calling me...and how does he know my name"...:uhoh:

Thanx, Lila...:hug:

Dalton said:
Thoughts on the reaction to Obama's speech?

It depends on where you live as to the reaction...On the Today Show they seemed kinda blase towards it...in my hometown newspaper they called it the 'most important speech on race in over 30 year'. I'm sure Fox was even less supportive than the Today Show...:shrug:

Dalton said:
Thoughts on the reaction to Obama's speech?

It's about as expected. The pundits and liberal bloggers are drooling over it.

I was glad to see Sen. Joe Biden give it his praises as well...that could be an indication that he is impressing the superdelegates that he needs to clinch this nomination.

Dalton said:
Why is there such a ridiculous amount of time between primaries?

This year they changed the calendar all around.

Ironically, the purpose on Super Tuesday, Feb 5, was to establish a nominee early on in the process so each party could spend more time united behind 1 person.

That hasn't exactly worked :shrug:

U2democrat said:

This year they changed the calendar all around.

Ironically, the purpose on Super Tuesday, Feb 5, was to establish a nominee early on in the process so each party could spend more time united behind 1 person.

That hasn't exactly worked :shrug:

You know some pundits are saying this is hurting the Democrats, but I really think they'll rally around who is ever the nominee...I really do.

Am I too idealistic...:uhoh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You know some pundits are saying this is hurting the Democrats, but I really think they'll rally around who is ever the nominee...I really do.

Am I too idealistic...:uhoh:

You're being too idealistic...because I know if Hillary is the nominee, much of Barack's base will be turned off and will turn away.

U2democrat said:

You're being too idealistic...because I know if Hillary is the nominee, much of Barack's base will be turned off and will turn away.

Seriously...we'd rather have at least 4 more years of mismanagement of the Iraq War, invasion of privacy and all of the other goodies that have come with the past 7 years...:confused:

I really doubt it...I mean I understand all the problems with Hillary and Barrack's bases, but they can't find some common ground for the good of the country...:eyebrow:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Seriously...we'd rather have at least 4 more years of mismanagement of the Iraq War, invasion of privacy and all of the other goodies that have come with the past 7 years...:confused:

I really doubt it...I mean I understand all the problems with Hillary and Barrack's bases, but they can't find some common ground for the good of the country...:eyebrow:

My fear is, a Clinton in the general election, their ugliness and desperation to win, will do harm for the country.

U2democrat said:

My fear is, a Clinton in the general election, their ugliness and desperation to win, will do harm for the country.

Uh...how will it be any different from what McCain will be doing...:eyebrow:

Wow, we're getting way off topic in this forum...:yes:

I support Barrack...but I just think Dems need to unite once the nominee is picked...:yes:

Back to your paper missy!!!! :shame:

Last edited:
unico said:
I was accepted at DYC, it's just a few blocks from the Peace Bridge.

Haha yeah I had Guinness before noon there. Best part of waking up ;)

Mia needs to road trip to TO once she's settled in *hint hint* :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom