The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VintagePunk

Blue Crack Distributor
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

:giggle: Nice title VP :wink:

Glad you beat most of the storm on the way back from KW - last I heard we were supposed to get 15-20 cm tonight (6-8" for you stubborn 'muricans *g*) and the same amount or more tomorrow :madspit:

At least I have nowhere to be until 7:30 Mon morning :wink:

the latest weather reports say this weekend's killer snowstorm is skipping my area. We may get a few inches, but that's it. :yippie:

I'm so, so sick of winter and snowstorms :(

BonoManiac said:
the weather network said 50cm in some areas, especially around Niagara Falls....we're supposed to get between 35-45 cm, :sad: :mad:

I saw that, they said in the Niagara Peninsula. I'm not very far from there. :sigh: Winter can bite me.

Re: Re: The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

Drea said:
:giggle: Nice title VP :wink:

Glad you beat most of the storm on the way back from KW - last I heard we were supposed to get 15-20 cm tonight (6-8" for you stubborn 'muricans *g*) and the same amount or more tomorrow :madspit:

At least I have nowhere to be until 7:30 Mon morning :wink:

There's not a ton of accumulation out there just yet, but you know when it first starts snowing, and before the salt trucks go out, how it can get really slippery, like a sheet of ice? That's how it was. I saw one girl who had driven in the ditch....I stopped to see if she needed help. :yikes: She was okay though, waiting for her dad to come and get her. At least with accumulation you can drive in tire tracks and get *some* traction.

Re: Re: The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

Drea said:
: last I heard we were supposed to get 15-20 cm tonight (6-8" for you stubborn 'muricans *g*)

Don't blame me! Blame my goverment for sticking with an antiquidated measuring system!
:wink:

Re: Re: Re: The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

jobob said:

Don't blame me! Blame my goverment for sticking with an antiquidated measuring system!
:wink:

According to wikipedia, three countries in the world have not officially adopted the metric system: the United States, Liberia and Burma (Myanmar). That's some pretty select company there. :up::wink:

The funny thing is, I didn't dig up some really old quote of his. He said that like a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom