The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:

But it made you laugh ...

A few reactions:

1) I wanted to correct the atrocious spelling and grammar

2) I wanted to print a copy of it and burn it in the middle of the pentagram in my satanic temple

3) When I wasn't cringing, I laughed

Hey Bar. I haven't been around for a while, as a friend suggested I watch Lost. I rented the first season and I've been holed up in my apartment ever since. I've seen 8 episodes so far.

Anything interesting happen today or yesterday?

I just read that! Oy, is what I have to say.

I'm in HR, but in employee benefits - we have a whole separate staffing area.

I have a friend in Chicago who works in HR and sometimes shares the email inquiries she gets regarding job postings. They're ... interesting. Especially when they email her again asking "Why haven't I heard from you about job????"

BonoManiac said:
Hey Bar. I haven't been around for a while, as a friend suggested I watch Lost. I rented the first season and I've been holed up in my apartment ever since. I've seen 8 episodes so far.

good for you!! this show is addicting as hell.. The show for tonite hasn't aired yet.. but will here on the east coast in about 8 minutes..

:D

Dalton said:
I did benefits for awhile.

I once got an resume emailed to me from bigolniggynuts@....com

no kidding.

Ha ha! I believe it. Every once in a while I'll ask for an email address, and there'll be this embarrassed "um" or a nervous laugh as they try to explain it.

I'm toddling off, maybe back later, depending on if I can haul my ass of the couch. :wave:

BonoManiac said:

Hey BonoManiac! This season of Lost is very interesting. I would tell you what happened on tonight's ep, but I'd get my butt kicked by someone somewhere for revealing spoilers. :shifty:

jobob said:

Hey BonoManiac! This season of Lost is very interesting. I would tell you what happened on tonight's ep, but I'd get my butt kicked by someone somewhere for revealing spoilers. :shifty:

:lol:

:hug:

Those of us on the west coast still have a few hours to go until it airs. Cannot wait! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom