The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha! Excellent.

In other random news about corianderstem's musical theater preferences:

A) I prefer Madonna's version of Evita because she does all her songs in a lower key, and therefore I can sing them.

B) Someday I'm going to find this particular version of this song in a karaoke bar and be so very, very happy (and then try and sing it and fall flat on my face, but whatever).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbICv_iJRD0&feature=related

The Nevada Caucus was today. They split the delegates, no one's really sure what's going on there. Some say Obama won 13 delegates to Clinton's 12, others say its the reverse. Regardless its a 1 delegate difference, whereas Clinton should have won this handily.

You Yankees would laugh at us. We have just a dusting of snow and it's the lead story on the news, and people are rushing the grocery stores for soup, milk and bread :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Well, there's the thread of much mirth in ZC, but then there's also the Scientology thread in FYM. :crazy:

The former wins the insanity battle, but the latter is no picnic either. Someone in the latter thread likes the sound of his own keyboard clacking.

VintagePunk said:

And, there's the primaries, which have things going on that are so over my head, I'm in this state of complete befuddlement. :huh:

I think we all are. This is definitely the year where all conventional wisdom gets thrown out the window.

No spoken words said:

The former wins the insanity battle, but the latter is no picnic either. Someone in the latter thread likes the sound of his own keyboard clacking.

Dude, it's very simple. Follow the bouncing ball of context and watch while the argument/discussion goes from point A to B to C. But noooo, let's veer off 80,000 miles in a direction that makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom