The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
How do I check to see if I am being ignored by anyone?

how about we just go with a yes on that one. safe bet probably
console.gif

As I always say, the wheels in FYM go round and round.

The next time a primary prediction thread is started, I want to go in there and predict that they're all going to regurgitate the same shit they say in myriad other threads. That's my fucking prediction.

No spoken words said:
As I always say, the wheels in FYM go round and round.

The next time a primary prediction thread is started, I want to go in there and predict that they're all going to regurgitate the same shit they say in myriad other threads. That's my fucking prediction.

Go for it :up:

I refuse to make any further predictions since NH this thing has been turned on its head.

Dalton said:
So, how do I check if I am ignored?

I would think that you probably can't, if you're not premium. But just in case, click on User CP at the top of the page, then at the left, you'll see a box for your buddy list, then in tiny little letters at the top of that are links to see who has you as a buddy, and who ignores you.

VintagePunk said:

I would think that you probably can't, if you're not premium. But just in case, click on User CP at the top of the page, then at the left, you'll see a box for your buddy list, then in tiny little letters at the top of that are links to see who has you as a buddy, and who ignores you.

You are correct, ma'am. Can you guys see if I'm ignored by anyone? I'm itching to know.

Sorry lynnok, that wasn't meant as a jab at you...

OH by the way, the douche spent most of the afternoon/evening haning out in the living room watching the returns.

He's not quite as bad in person, but still annoying. He admittedly LOVES emo music.............................................................................

Snow, btw, I didn't get Def Leppard tickets. I half-heartedly tried in the presale, came up with crap seats at the back of the first section on the floor, gave those up, then went back to the main TM page, checked out Joe Jackson tickets for a small hall in TO, was going to get them before I realized I can't make it on that day. :(

U2democrat said:
OH by the way, the douche spent most of the afternoon/evening haning out in the living room watching the returns.

He's not quite as bad in person, but still annoying. He admittedly LOVES emo music.............................................................................

So does Pfan. He's very emotional.

Dalton said:

You are correct, ma'am. Can you guys see if I'm ignored by anyone? I'm itching to know.

Sorry lynnok, that wasn't meant as a jab at you...

Itch. Heh.

No, only you can see that. But, I can see that 6 people have made you their buddy. :cute:

U2democrat said:

If you use this colour I can get at least two wearings for the ridiculous dress I have to wear in june:

Dalton said:

So does Pfan. He's very emotional.

I like where your head is :up:

VintagePunk said:
Snow, btw, I didn't get Def Leppard tickets. I half-heartedly tried in the presale, came up with crap seats at the back of the first section on the floor, gave those up, then went back to the main TM page, checked out Joe Jackson tickets for a small hall in TO, was going to get them before I realized I can't make it on that day. :(

that's crap. any other dates around?

Dalton said:
BTW - I'm not a total douche. I am sorry that someone you enjoyed watching died tragically. Thats a sad and unfortunate end.

I know. :) I'm sorry I called you an asshole.

I can record 24 seconds of myself at a time. How useful!

knock it off you two (I bet Justin just giggled :heart:), there is no room for remorse and forgiveness in here.

that sucks VP, anything close in the US?

Back
Top Bottom