The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just read that thread in ZC, and immediately knew I had to come back in here. :lol:

Good lord.

NSW, sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope it's nothing horrendous.

And if I didn't get banned for calling Dalton an asshole last weekend, I don't think you'll be banned for saying something that - let's be honest - needed to be said.

PS: Apologies, Dalton.

Oh, I do not expect a banning, bannings are for cumulative transgressions....but perhaps a warning? Whatever, you know, it was needed.

You called Dalton an asshole??? That's funny.

He came into the thread about Christopher Bowman (former figure skater) being found dead and made the ubiquitous comment about male skaters and homosexuality, or something else insensitive and stupid.

It was rude and pissed me off. I said "go be an asshole somewhere else" or something similar.

corianderstem said:
Hope it's nothing horrendous.

I've pictorialized (hey if other people are making up shit I'm playing too) it so we can have better understanding of what he's going through:

NSWexperienceguide1.gif

She posted a comment in the survivor poll in EYKIW, coming in out of the blue to gripe about RTSS still being there.

I was all, "why are you here, please shut your trap and go away." But all silent about it.

Edit: looking at snow's pictorial ... Dayum, Mike. Those kinds of medical issues? Yeesh. Extra good thoughts your way. And a couple of sympathetic winces as I cross my legs.

Last edited:
Honestly though, I'm sending good thoughts your way. :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:

I've pictorialized (hey if other people are making up shit I'm playing too) it so we can have better understanding of what he's going through:

NSWexperienceguide1.gif

Suddenly the nickname Pokey seems more amusing....

Btw, you have pics of his insides? Now that's just kinky.

Re: Honestly though, I'm sending good thoughts your way. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Btw, you have pics of his insides? Now that's just kinky.

for this reason alone, my premium membership will never be allowed to expire.

Alicia, she is perhaps posting a pic more for comedic impact than accuracy. You had to be there.

Suffice to say, they're not 100% sure of what's wrong yet. Hopefully early next week.

No spoken words said:
Suffice to say, they're not 100% sure of what's wrong yet. Hopefully early next week.

Gotcha. I hope it's something so simple and easily fixed that the doctor says "Oh. Jeez, I should've figured that out - I'm such a doof. Here's the pill you need - you'll feel perfect tomorrow!" :)

I cleaned thoroughly today and now I'm wiped. But I have to be peppy in a few hours to meet some pals for karaoke. Although one of my friends is bringing her husband ... who seriously creeps us all out. He's just weird and looks a little like Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer.

Anyway.

Then tomorrow, I'm going to see Cloverfield, and will be back to watch the Packers advance to the Superbowl! :hyper:

PS: knock on wood

corianderstem said:

Gotcha. I hope it's something so simple and easily fixed that the doctor says "Oh. Jeez, I should've figured that out - I'm such a doof. Here's the pill you need - you'll feel perfect tomorrow!" :)

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Re: Re: Re: Honestly though, I'm sending good thoughts your way. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm jealous

He's never sent me a pic of his face....let alone his intestinal tract.....

I hope he doesn't mind me sharing...I probably violating some kind of internet etiquette : shame:

it.jpg

I think you're violating health privacy laws.

Henry The HIPAA Hippo is giving you the finger shake of shame right now.

:tsk:

Henry is the mascot concocted by the government to help us all learn about HIPAA. Because he is government-created, he's really not much fun.

Kind of like Sexual Harrassment Panda, but with less mumbling.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Honestly though, I'm sending good thoughts your way. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Is Henry a hungry hungry hippo?

Oh man

That's hot

Check out his duodenum !!

:drool:

personally I like that little spot at about 10.5 ft- 11 ft. in the small intestine
cuteheart.gif

Itunes just surprised me with "Never be the Same" by Christopher Cross. You just never know what Itunes has in store for you when you roll shuffle style.

Semi-embarrassing confession time:

When I listen to the Les Miserables musical, I cry at about 7 different parts.

I need to get an ipod. my shuffle went to that apple orchard in the sky a few months ago. who's christopher cross?

hey jules. thanks. how's the wee one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom