The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canucks and Hurricanes. I'm pretty sure this will end in a win for the 'Nucks. :wink:

I should learn never to say things like this. :tsk: I hope the coach rips a new asshole into the team, because they're losing 4-1 after 2 periods. :fist:

I wish we could be shopping right now. Heh, and Magnificent has disowned me for the time being. We just got back from Santa. Although everyone loved him (they even asked if they could put his picture in their newsletter), he was so scared! Now he's back home and after giving me "the look" for 20 minutes, he's hiding in his cave.

Aww! :cute: That's awesome that you took him to get a picture with Santa.

I'm trying to upload this picture to photobucket, but it's not working. Sorry to any non-premiums who won't be able to see this, but this is my lunch/dinner I just made. :love: Holy shit is it ever delicious!!

Attachments

• DSC01036.jpg
    DSC01036.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 15
Thanks! It's the best thing I've made in a while. It was supposed to be for dinner, but I accidentally put the crock pot on the high setting instead of low, so it cooked in half the time I expected it to. :)

:lol: I hadn't had lunch, so I guess I guess it could be considered linner or something. :laugh:

ETA - Mia, I've uploaded a few pictures to FB, and it's in the most recent album.

You're my inspiration! You make me want to take up cooking....Almost :wink:

Seriously, I ate a bag of ketchup chips for supper last night :reject:

:lol:

I've only started becoming serious about cooking in the last year. I was tired of only eating good food at restaurants, and wanted to have more of it at home, so I've been branching out. It's fun!

It has been awfully quiet here without the el-mac bromance.
I think Sharon should cook for us all :drool:

If you come over, I promise to cook whatever you'd like! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom