The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lulling him into a false sense of security. :rolleyes:

:therethere:

Yup, I'm definitely going to do it! My brother might be up for it, but I can't see my mom or dad finding that fun or thrilling. :D We'll see.

sweet! it's always more fun to have a partner. i can't wait to hear all about it!! you're going to have a blast.

YES! Yes yes yes! I love sharks and I'd do that in a second.

looks like we've got a date, raftlovah :love:

sweet! it's always more fun to have a partner. i can't wait to hear all about it!! you're going to have a blast.

It will definitely be a blast! I'm really excited. :D

Snow sucks. :angry: There's a small chance of snow here on Saturday, but I highly doubt it will - if anything there will be rain.

yesterday i walked to the cafe to study...fuckin' snow.
today i'm walking to another cafe to study...fuckin' snow.

:mad: i'm fuckin' mad!

No snow on this side of the lake :hyper:

Well, a couple of snowflakes this afternoon but that was it. We're having a lovely winter in tropical Toronto :yes:

I think you should move back home Kaf :flirt:

Will you be in Hawaii over the Christmas period Sharon? I'm jealous! I don't want to go home so I'm looking at flights to various places. But will probably just end up in NYC for NYE :)

Will you be in Hawaii over the Christmas period Sharon? I'm jealous! I don't want to go home so I'm looking at flights to various places. But will probably just end up in NYC for NYE :)

Yup - I'll be there for 12 days. :love:

It's very different from the way our Christmases used to be, obviously, but I'm used to it now. It doesn't really feel like Christmas, even though it's decorated everywhere. It just feels like any other day.

Cool - that sounds like it would be fun! I've always thought it might be fun to do something like that for NYE one year.

looks like we've got a date, raftlovah :love:
OMG, instead of diving for sharks, we can go looking for them on a raft!

Wait.. I saw JAWS :uhoh:

yesterday i walked to the cafe to study...fuckin' snow.
today i'm walking to another cafe to study...fuckin' snow.

:mad: i'm fuckin' mad!
I feel your pain, sistah.

Well, a couple of snowflakes this afternoon but that was it. We're having a lovely winter in tropical Toronto :yes:

So I'm hearing from everyone back home.

Oh believe me, I entertain the idea of moving back to TO quite a bit :love:

Snow sucks. :angry: There's a small chance of snow here on Saturday, but I highly doubt it will - if anything there will be rain.
Ha, much better option :up: Except, if it rained here, it would be freezing rain. I reeeeeeaally don't like freezing rain. I can deal with snow, but ice is kinda scary.

No snow? Niiiiiiiice. I think it has snowed every day here for the past few days. Ah Buffalo.

*JUST* end up in NYC? Girl, it's gonna be awesome! :love:

OMG, instead of diving for sharks, we can go looking for them on a raft!

Wait.. I saw JAWS :uhoh:

lol, yeah we should probably stick to the cage.

Hey Canadians... it's 39 degrees outside and I'll whine about it if I want to :madspit: :wink:

OK, that's all. Gonna get some sleep. I have a good dream to get back to :whistle:

Morning, bar.

Lila. :tsk: :tsk: Currently -8C (17F) outside, but clear and beautiful!

So last night I got my ride to the airport arranged! :relief: It's tough to find transportation for a weekday morning. :lol:

That sounds good! :drool: I'm really hungry today. I don't get to take a lunch break for another 2 hours, though.

Oh yeah - I looked up the movies that are available on my flight next week, and It Might Get Loud is one of them! :hyper: It totally sucks that it never showed up in theatres here in Vancouver, but I'm looking forward to finally seeing it, even if it is on a plane. :lol:

Naps FTW! I could still be sleeping now, but figured it was time to wake & work :grumpy:

IMGL on the plane? Wow, I would never have guessed that! That should be fun.

Ok, I'll stop whining about the weather since it's up to 49 now :happy: :wink: :hug:

You're going to enjoy the movie, Sharon! It was awesome.

I tried to take a nap, and these fuckers are trimming the trees all up and down my street. Today of all days, when I need a quick powernap to help me study for my 2 exams tomorrow. Ah, fate...

Lila, glad it's warmed up a bit. I had no idea it got that cold over there!

Kristen, you look fab!

IMGL on the plane? Wow, I would never have guessed that! That should be fun.

The sound and quality won't be as good, obviously, but it's better than nothing!

You're going to enjoy the movie, Sharon! It was awesome.

It looks so incredible. :drool: I'm definitely buying it when it comes out on DVD, as I have a pretty good entertainment system at home, so it will look & sound good on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom