The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might use Beav's thing tomorrow....and do an e-mail with STFU starting their respective paragraphs. And CC someone for the fuck of it. I should find some of the fake e-mail chains I created that I have saved and post them in here....some of the inside jokes will translate poorly, but, still.

Did Oy, at the end, have to fight his evil doppleganger.......a bizzarro Oy named....Vey?

All the guyim in the house say "Oy"...."oy"...say "Vey"....."vey".....

redkat said:
there is a sudden east coast bias in the gatherings and I don't think I like it :angry:

Well...you could...travel. :shifty:

Seriously. July. That's plenty of time to plan/save! And our exchange rate. You could come here with like 5 bucks and live like a king. :up:

VintagePunk said:

Oy. Vey. :sigh:

I really can't say anymore. :shifty:

I am sure that it's not a surprise that I crack myself up and this post for whatever reason made me laugh the most of all my posts tonight....but, thankfully, most of you are pretty funny and make me laugh, too. :)

redkat said:

I'm still blaming Florida. Am I wrong?

No gathering there either.

Have you ever noticed how much weird shit happens in Florida? I always had this image of Florida as old New Yorkers and happy kids in nice weather. And then I went there, and it is a fucked up place.

UberBeaver said:

No gathering there either.

Have you ever noticed how much weird shit happens in Florida? I always had this image of Florida as old New Yorkers and happy kids in nice weather. And then I went there, and it is a fucked up place.

:shh: I've been there twice and I hate it. I just don't get it maybe.

UberBeaver said:

You two need to make up. Slowly, don't rush it. Take it slow, no hurry. Yes, like that. That's nice. Show her you forgive her. Yeah, very nice.

No Reggie.....no problem.

:)

And on that note....

Goodnight all!!!

Okay folks, the Todash chimes are calling me. I have to go finish it.

Btw, the book is so friggin huge, even by Stephen King standards, that for days my thumb was stiff, and I had no idea why. Then after a few days, my other thumb stiffened. I realized that it was whichever thumb was holding the bulk of the pages - my left thumb when I started the book, and then when I was nearing the end, my right thumb. Bitch is heavy.

Goodnight, everyone. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom