The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow, you have a PM.

Beav, you have an issue.

VP, read the book when you leave here, stay up super late. Do not neglect your book. Or....it might neglect you.

UberBeaver said:

HAHA, so true. And you need to play them loud.

Kat - I told my wife that if I ever meet Lisa Hannigan we might need to have a talk about our future.

Wow really. I need to google image her, or is it just her beautiful voice?

EDIT

she is beautiful:drool:

redkat said:

Wow really. I need to google image her, or is it just her beautiful voice?

EDIT

she is beautiful:drool:

It started with her voice, yeah. She probably wouldn't stop a room when she walked it, but she's got that cute Irish girl thing going.

damienrice3_180.jpg

WTF does ETA mean?: The pic of them dumping chocolate (?) on her is probably her best picture, but it's huge.

I think it was David Hasselhoff, was it not? :shifty:

Hmm, where should the practice run take place. It needs to be somewhere cheap cause you know, sluts need to save their money for slutty clothes and stuff that makes them tingle.

Which leads me to mention this: if Gap keeps coming out with new styles I may just have to overhaul my entire wardrobe.

Yeah - let me bring the name up again for easier mocking...

NSW - I wasn't sure who has dibs on what DVD's so I made a thread in Lemonade Stand and we can all post which DVD's we'd like first. That should make it easier :up:

No spoken words said:

VP, read the book when you leave here, stay up super late. Do not neglect your book. Or....it might neglect you.

It's the final book in King's Dark Tower series. I've had it sitting here for 2 years? Since it came out, anyway. I've picked it up several times during that time, but couldn't get into it. It WAS hard to dive into - so many old references, and reading a series over the course of 15 or 20 years makes the recall of minute details difficult (and he's made good use of many minute details in the series) - but I think part of me didn't want to read it and have the series end. I read his most recent, Lisey's Story, over the holidays, and thought I'd give this one another try. After a couple hundred pages, I couldn't put it down.

snowbunny00774 said:
Yeah - let me bring the name up again for easier mocking...

NSW - I wasn't sure who has dibs on what DVD's so I made a thread in Lemonade Stand and we can all post which DVD's we'd like first. That should make it easier :up:

Thanks...just send me your address so I can mail you DVDs to you...and I'll probably set up a thread with your address in it, in case anyone on the site wants to help you practice for slutfest.

No spoken words said:

Thanks...just send me your address so I can mail you DVDs to you...and I'll probably set up a thread with your address in it, in case anyone on the site wants to help you practice for slutfest.

:lmao:

No spoken words said:

LOL - did you actually look for it?

VintagePunk said:

It's the final book in King's Dark Tower series. I've had it sitting here for 2 years? Since it came out, anyway. I've picked it up several times during that time, but couldn't get into it. It WAS hard to dive into - so many old references, and reading a series over the course of 15 or 20 years makes the recall of minute details difficult (and he's made good use of many minute details in the series) - but I think part of me didn't want to read it and have the series end. I read his most recent, Lisey's Story, over the holidays, and thought I'd give this one another try. After a couple hundred pages, I couldn't put it down.

That was a good book. Let me know what you think of the ending.

VintagePunk said:

Fuck...funny you say that...I read them all but the last one....and now am unsure if I even want to read it because I forget so much......one thing I don't forget is that Roland takes no shit off of nobody. :)

Beav, NSW, there's a glaring thing in this book that, at this point, I'm not sure if I think it's cool, or totally lame. I'm undecided. I'm partial to King though, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm 80 pages from the end.

My daughter didn't like the ending. She falls into the lame camp.

VintagePunk said:
Beav, NSW, there's a glaring thing in this book that, at this point, I'm not sure if I think it's cool, or totally lame. I'm undecided. I'm partial to King though, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm 80 pages from the end.

My daughter didn't like the ending. She falls into the lame camp.

What glaring thing? You don't mean Oy. Don't hate on Oy.

Night :wave:

I'll try to use as much of this stuff as possible tmw. Plus it's a Friday - people will already have their brains shut down, even better fodder :)

Beav obviously has a future as a video reviewer.

NSW, a book list would be great. :drool: In fact, why don't you just let us ransack all your stuff? ;)

Snow, yeah, college/university towns tend to be cheap to drink in.

Night April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom