The Temple Bar - Autotune = Cheating = MUYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw NSW this weekend. Here's a picture:

spins.jpg

elfa you are the cream of a bundle of soft cotton buds just gently dancing all over a mirror in the reflection of a woman's room thats full of whispering turned heads and untame jokes about men that makes us all wonder what the f*** being human is about when life should be totally laid bare in front of us like a tent covering our asses when we are being shot and a liquid satisfactory burnout when we need encouragement to work the daily grind of upshot unhappiness!

I love you man.

:up:

a couple of pics for mad1

IMG_1211.jpg

:heart:

She's getting so big!! :love:

OMG guyz, did you heer that Coldplay iz breaking up????!!!!!!!@@!
onozomg.gif

I heard that on the radio last night and came home and googled it, and all I came up with were a bunch of old blog posts from months ago. :huh: Apparently, Martin said that rock stars have a shelf life of 35 years old or something...? I'll believe that when I see it.

She's getting so big!! :love:

I heard that on the radio last night and came home and googled it, and all I came up with were a bunch of old blog posts from months ago. :huh: Apparently, Martin said that rock stars have a shelf life of 35 years old or something...? I'll believe that when I see it.

Coldplay to Split Up? | Sympatico / MSN inMusic

That's where I firsts heard about it. It was posted yesterday, but I don't know if it's based on old info.

Also, dude, have you heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom