The Temple Bar - A Cooler Name Than Sting -UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with VP about Ruffian - she's really nice and fun to hang out with. Having not seen the thread in question, I won't comment...

So how was bellydance class April? Getting your :dance: moves ready for Sept? :wink:

I agree with VP about Ruffian - she's really nice and fun to hang out with. Having not seen the thread in question, I won't comment...

So how was bellydance class April? Getting your :dance: moves ready for Sept? :wink:

I was talking about Khelia - I don't know her well, we're not good friends or anything, but the contact I've had with her, she's been very nice. :) Ruff? She's beyond nice, she's my girl. :heart:

ruffian is a complete and total sweetheart, with this I'll agree 100%. :up:

Bellydancing is SO much fun, seriously :drool: I so have to get my hip shaking moves down, though. :lol:

My dance moves will be ready for Mr. Mullen come September :wink:

I'm so-ooo confused. Were people not talking smack about the Chicago DVD girl being at Fordham this morning? Who's ruffian?
Yes, you're right. DVD dancing girl is Khelia, the one I assume you're talking about? Ruffian is another poster, my good friend, and she's friends with Khelia, too. They both attend a lot of U2 shows/events, and they both get accused of crazy shit by petty, jealous people. Ruff is on the bonus features of the Chicago dvd.

And the funny part is, Ruff has posted several times today, and as she told one poster, approach her in line! She's very nice, she'll talk to anyone! And if someone feels the need for her to justify her activities, she'll talk to them about it.

I think she's just way tired, and rightly so, of all the petty crap. People can make incredible claims about others online. It's nuts. :shrug:

GA line drama, how I've missed you. :heart:

:no:

ruffian is a complete and total sweetheart, with this I'll agree 100%. :up:

Bellydancing is SO much fun, seriously :drool: I so have to get my hip shaking moves down, though. :lol:

Hip shaking is hard :yes: (I have a lot of hip to shake too, so I never manage to go very fast :lol:) Hip circles are fun though - my feeble attempts at :dance: during MW include those :wink:

Yes, you're right. DVD dancing girl is Khelia, the one I assume you're talking about? Ruffian is another poster, my good friend, and she's friends with Khelia, too. They both attend a lot of U2 shows/events, and they both get accused of crazy shit by petty, jealous people. Ruff is on the bonus features of the Chicago dvd.

And the funny part is, Ruff has posted several times today, and as she told one poster, approach her in line! She's very nice, she'll talk to anyone! And if someone feels the need for her to justify her activities, she'll talk to them about it.

I think she's just way tired, and rightly so, of all the petty crap. People can make incredible claims about others online. It's nuts. :shrug:

GA line drama, how I've missed you. :heart:

:no:

Those two are awesome people. This is barely the beginnings of the tour and already people are complaining. ugh! :doh:

Those two are awesome people. This is barely the beginnings of the tour and already people are complaining. ugh! :doh:

And Alli, let's not forget her, the second of Bono's favourite dancing girls! She must suck because Bono likes her so much, right? Um, no, she's actually one of the nicest and sweetest girls I've ever met! I had one of the funniest experiences of the entire tour with her, and I'll never forget it. She kicks ass. :up: And while we're slamming people, let's include the LA Twins! Except in reality, both of them are super awesome too, and have gone way above and beyond, and did a really nice thing for me, another thing I'll never forget. And Tattoo Dan! Except he's just a really lovable dork.

It just blows me away. People are so quick to judge without even getting to know the people they're judging. Whatever. Like I said, very petty, and they're the ones missing out. Shit like this just makes me want to stay within my own group and not even talk to other people.

I just spent the last half hour covering a co-worker's desk (and everything on it) entirely in tin foil! :laugh: He'll be back from his honeymoon on Monday, and it's tradition in my department to do crazy stuff like this to your desk when you leave on vacation or whatever.

You can tell we get lots done on Friday afternoons around here. :wink:
I loves it! :lol: Remind me never to work with you.

I'm in love with bellydancing :applaud: I spend hours scouring an egyptian store, looking for new trinkets - bracelets, armbands, etc., scarves, and veils. That's half the fun right there. There's also the hours I spend scouring youtube for bellydance videos and information :nerd: Now you can join me in my nerdy glory!

Btw, look up Sadie on youtube. You'll see.

It just blows me away. People are so quick to judge without even getting to know the people they're judging. Whatever. Like I said, very petty, and they're the ones missing out.
How very true. People need to stop building a story based on what they heard from so-and-so who heard from so-and-so..... and so on :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom