The Temple Bar - A Cooler Name Than Sting -UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh hai. Someone sent me an email on political correctness. An excerpt:

"She is not 'EASY' - She is 'HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.'"

She has not 'BEEN AROUND' - She is a 'PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION.'

He does not act like a 'TOTAL ASS' - He develops a case of 'RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION.'

:laugh: Ahh, funnies.

You guise are mean. :lol:
Shut up yo face :angry:

:wink:

I'm just feeling rather honest today. Might as well speak the truth, you know? :shrug:
Truth :heart:

Oh hai. Someone sent me an email on political correctness. An excerpt:

"She is not 'EASY' - She is 'HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.'"

She has not 'BEEN AROUND' - She is a 'PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION.'

Ok, cool, so I know what Bo will put in his vows:

"I, BoMac, take thee April, as my horizontally accessible wife"

Ok, cool, so I know what Bo will put in his vows:

"I, BoMac, take thee April, as my horizontally accessible wife"

And

"I, April, take thee, BoMac, as my husband. To have and to hold til death do us part, in sickness and in health, and in severe cases of rectal-cranial inversion, and even despite poor choice of hockey teams."

:shifty:

Kaf and Elfa :angry:

You know, on a related note, growing up my favourite non-Canadiens player was always Stevie Y. I just respected and admired him so much. :up:

Another reason we'll last forever and ever.

Kaf and Elfa :angry:

You know, on a related note, growing up my favourite non-Canadiens player was always Stevie Y. I just respected and admired him so much. :up:

Another reason we'll last forever and ever.

Omg - if you had told me this a year ago we could have already been married virtually? No matter, we're together now (or will be soon) so it's alright. :love:

And, like elfa said I am NEVER going to let you go, do you hear me??? :love:

I just spent the last half hour covering a co-worker's desk (and everything on it) entirely in tin foil! :laugh: He'll be back from his honeymoon on Monday, and it's tradition in my department to do crazy stuff like this to your desk when you leave on vacation or whatever.

You can tell we get lots done on Friday afternoons around here. :wink:

This is the girl from the Chicago DVD, yes?

I actually met her in Philadelphia, when Bono received the honourary degree from PENN and then gave a speech to launch the One campaign. I talked to her a little bit and she was nice.

This is the girl from the Chicago DVD, yes?

I actually met her in Philadelphia, when Bono received the honourary degree from PENN and then gave a speech to launch the One campaign. I talked to her a little bit and she was nice.

Yes, she is very nice. Too bad some people around this forum choose to be so petty. Eh, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom