The Official NFL Thread, Part Duex... No TO or Brady Bashing Allowed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL teams are very environmentally conscious -- they recycle coaches whenever possible.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
herm to kansas city for a third and a fifth, and KC will sign him to a 5 year 20 million dollar deal.

be the word on the street
Is America great or what?
The only other profession where someone could get a handsome salary for such an incredible rate of failure as Herm Edwards' is meteorology.

Hewson said:
Sounds like a busy few days.
Tell the judge "no excuse your honor", they like that.

And if that doesn't work, "bitch set me up" is another useful card to play.

I think it's pretty amusing that in the NFL, teams trade draft picks for coaches. I wonder what Grady Little would've fetched in return. :hmm:

they actually do it in all sports if a guy's still under contract.

when the mets wanted to sign lou pinella a few years back the mariners asked for jose reyes in return.

the mets told them to go F themselves and highered art "i'm just happy to be here" howe instead.

the knicks got draft picks from the heat for pat riley... i don't remember who they drafted with them but knowing the knicks they probably ended up trading them away for an aging undersized power forward.

If I'm the J-E-T-S and KC actually wants Herm, I say send a couple of racks of baby backs with some beans and slaw and you've got yourself a coach.

herm to kansas city for a third and a fifth, and KC will sign him to a 5 year 20 million dollar deal.

In the words of Montgomery Burns, "Eeeeexcellent."

Now if we can just the Raiders to hire Mike Martz, the AFC West will be complete.

Go Bronocos.

apparently the jets are gonna look at jim hasslet to replace herm, because i guess rich kotite is busy.

With the Jets' current QB situation, the choice is clear: Wayne Fontes.

Well I guess we don't have to worry about KC being in contention next year

Hewson said:
Whilest I am admittedly Martz' biggest detractor here, the Rams should be ashamed of firing him this season.
They should have fired him any time over the last several seasons and it would have been fine, but when he misses almost the entire season with heart ailments, then they can him...bad form.

the problem with that is he's made the playoffs 4 out of the past 5 years. how can you fire a guy after making the playoffs?

they have the retarded week off between conference championship and superbowl again this year. i hate that.

Chizip said:

the problem with that is he's made the playoffs 4 out of the past 5 years. how can you fire a guy after making the playoffs?
If I were the owner I would have fired him before the OT coin toss in the divisional game against Carolina 2 years ago for the way he handled the end of regulation. (Just like I would have fired Norv Turner after his 4 failed running plays on first and goal from the 1 against the Giants last Saturday night while Randy Moss was kept on the sidelines, I was surprised he lasted until Tuesday).

Sometimes making the playoffs is still falling way short of expectations (ask Grady Little)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom