The Official 2007 AFL Season Thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, what a game last night! Absolutely terrible till about halfway thru the the third, and then it just kicked up a gear. Port made a great comeback, and all hopes the Weagles had of defending the flag were dashed when Cousins went down. It was strange, I was celebrating when Cousins went down, because I wanted Port to host the prelim, but then I was hoping West Coast would get up.

Adelaide seem to be well on their way to beating the Hawks today, which is really disappointing. And if Adelaide can win this week and next week, they'll play Port at AAMI in the prelims and its 50/50. Who knows?

:yes: rock on sister

I was so goddam excited when the Hawks. Second fav team. Listening to Triple M was funny as. Hearing a bunch of forty year olds scream "BUDDY LOVE" was hilarious. And then JB goes "I've become firm!" :lmao:

I was angry after the first quarter. But Chappy... ohh... Mooney... ohhhhh... Ablett... ohhhhhh.... Selwood OHHHHHH

:combust:

Far as I'm concerned jen you have the next game all stitched up (sorry Bonnie :wink: )

Eh, I'm kind of hoping we half-arse it anyway so we can concentrate on '08, get all the boys all fit and ready. Definitely rest Judd, god it kills me seeing him play in this state, it's torture. :mad:

Honestly though I think we've done well enough this season considering about seven of our best players have been injured... if we can step up this Friday it'll be a miracle.

:lol:

It angers me that they keep playing Judd as well. He is clearly about 30% fit. He could barely even play the goalsquare role. Rest him and don't risk a long-term injury.

So I've read... as if this year couldn't have been any worse... this is what it's like to be gutted. :(

He didn't want to be on the field when he was injured, each time I saw him play I knew it was making him claw away from us, but I didn't think this would actually happen... :(

I'm hoping we get a damn good deal, Fev would be swell.

Cuz and Kerr better step up next season, the former is going for more rehab in CA apparently.

Judd better go to a proper club, like Richmond, Geeling or Hawthorn and not one of these scummy big clubs like Essenscum and Collingscum.

God forbid he goes to the Pies... sorry Jen, but that'd be disastrous.

Not likely he'll go to the Cats since they're out of Melbourne, but who'd you trade for Judd, Dan?

Back
Top Bottom