The Final Countdown - U2 at Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying that these early access things are limited to specific nights, you’d think they’d want to offer subs early access on any show night they’re attending.

IMG_6424.JPG

IMG_6425.JPG

Not really interested in the screenings, I’ve seen all the stuff they’ve listed thus far. Lost opportunity to screen U23D again, though.

Find me the kind that taste good (instead of sort of sewer-y), and I'll give it a go. I'm scared to order them 'cause of the odds of sewer-flavor. :doh:

Who is ready to drink their weight in margaritas?!?! :cocktail: :dance:
Remove margarita.

Insert beer.

giphy.webp

I will test all the margs to make sure they taste normal. Although it all depends on the tequila, if it's bad tequila that doesn't help. I want to hit up the Taco Bell that is, apparently, fully stocked and the best one in the US... I don't know if that's a thing but I'm willing to try.

Beer is good too. I approve.

Annoying that these early access things are limited to specific nights, you’d think they’d want to offer subs early access on any show night they’re attending.

View attachment 13971

View attachment 13972

Not really interested in the screenings, I’ve seen all the stuff they’ve listed thus far. Lost opportunity to screen U23D again, though.

I checked out the website.

$15 tickets to watch Vertigo in Chicago?

No thanks.

This will prepare us for how songs will sound slightly different as drummers seem to have fingerprints on how they play the song... sounds mostly the same, but also you can hear the unique differences...

I went to film school. I don't know shit about music. Or film.

This will prepare us for how songs will sound slightly different as drummers seem to have fingerprints on how they play the song... sounds mostly the same, but also you can hear the unique differences...

I went to film school. I don't know shit about music. Or film.
Oh sure .

I'm sure U2 are letting Bram hear the songs once without drums and then just throwing his ass out there .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom