The 2008 NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My father said he thinks it could very well be an ACL tear, and he's had multiple knee reconstructions. So, he's got a small bit of knowledge in the knee area.

Wow. This does mean he will be able to get in some more solid cuddling time with Giselle, though.

time to make the call...

sp0821_Testaverde_08-21-07_L96QJB2.jpg

I didn't have a great feeling about this season, but definitely did not expect disaster like this. I suppose we can only hope it's a Paul Pierce quick healing knee injury.

Now we'll probably be reading articles about how this is karma paying the Pats back after what transpired last season.

I didn't have a great feeling about this season, but definitely did not expect disaster like this. I suppose we can only hope it's a Paul Pierce quick healing knee injury.

Now we'll probably be reading articles about how this is karma paying the Pats back after what transpired last season.

I think it's no secret that I hate NE teams, but, I would prefer Brady to play and be healthy all season. It just makes the league more interesting. NE has so many weapons that it'll be interesting to see if they can still contend for a playoff spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom