Teen PLEBAn Party: Sleeping in Porta-Potties for our Frontman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, good, you saw my comment about having the Toronto ticket stuck to me after the show. Cuz I really wanted to say something funny about after the show :shifty:

:evil:

I read the whole Conan thing in the dutch newspaper (even we are noticing him)
It sucks ! I hope he finds a new way to put his "thing" out.

I don't know what to do. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday and I had decided to have them knock me out, but I'm terrified :yikes: You never know...they could accidentally give you too much and kill you! I know that's like a freak thing, but it could happen. I tend to worry about things. So I could just go with the novocaine and heavy-duty nitrous oxide, but I'm stll going to feel the likely mad amount of needles they're going to have to give me :yikes:. AND, I've had cavities filled where I can definitely feel stuff...I don't want to feel gum surgery, thanks.
:panic: This is a lose/lose situation :sad:

:hug: It will be fine Val, If I were you I'd just let them knock you out. My mum is going in for a foot op next week - and Ive just given her the same talk.

Needles = not fun.

knock you out = you wont feel a thing.

Juts try not to think about it, they are removing them so they dont give you trouble.

Ooh, that really sucks Val. :( I've had anesthesia once before and I wasn't that worried about it. I mean, there's always that chance that something could go wrong, but you have to trust the dentist/anesthesiologist. :)

I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel nauseous. :crack:

:hug: It will be fine Val, If I were you I'd just let them knock you out. My mum is going in for a foot op next week - and Ive just given her the same talk.

Needles = not fun.

knock you out = you wont feel a thing.

Juts try not to think about it, they are removing them so they dont give you trouble.

I know...the idea of not feeling/knowing a thing is very tempting. That is, until afterwards when I turn into a chipmunk and can only eat pudding :|

Good luck to your mom :hug:

Ooh, that really sucks Val. :( I've had anesthesia once before and I wasn't that worried about it. I mean, there's always that chance that something could go wrong, but you have to trust the dentist/anesthesiologist. :)

I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel nauseous. :crack:

It's going to suck either way. Gotta deal with it :sigh:

Are you sick again??

but pudding is yummy! :ohmy:
Lol. Sorry....

yeah - she'll be 'kay I guess everyone has that fear.
I cant even go near a freaking hospital without freaking out. Let alone Have a procedure!

You are very brave :)

I am NOT brave! I freak out over everything...I just dont have a choice here.
When I was little, I was afraid of bathroom fans. Like...terrified. So, yeah...:laugh:

Big scary knives? :lol: Ahh, irrational fears. I actually think my best one was leaves on the bottom of the pool. I used to freak out if there was one down there, and I have no idea why! At least fans make loud sounds...

I still don't like that :lol: I just don't like loud unexpected sounds.

I think a lot of people are afraid of thunderstorms. I love them...they're mesmerizing :drool:

When I watch thunderstorms, I make
<----that face :laugh:

^:lol: I like that thunderstorm face!!

Thunderstorms in the desert are EPIC...even more epic than here. I want to live there :love:

:lol:

I know! We have to think of a good clever name that induces laughter!! :hyper:

Or, someone can just name it, "Teen PLEBAn Party: We Don't Know What the Fuck to Call It" :laugh:

I gotta go babysit cute toddlers now...for an hour. Why? Ahh, whatever...they're cute! :cute: Be back later :wave:

Back
Top Bottom