Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG OMG OMG TICKETMASTER JUST LEAKED A TORONTO DATE FOR JULY 3RD
:yippie:

Who's in??? I AM :hyper:

oh my gosh I would so LOVE to go to that show because my birthday is the next day!! I doubt I'll be able to though :sad:

My list goes, in chronological order:
Anaheim, Denver, East Lansing, Toronto, Chicago, Miami, Philly, and New York

I know California and Colorado are soooo far away, but I REALLY want to go west.

YES! Come to CA! :love:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

ANOTHER NY TOUR DATE IN JULY!
Tis a great year in U2!

Sign me up...but how am I gunna get GA tickets?????

Should I invest in a Pre-Sale code?
What am I gunna do?

Oh and freakin LA, FUCK U GUYZ AND UR AWESOME CELEBS...I HEARD ZACHARY QUINTO WAS THERE...YEAH, ZACHARY FREAKIN QUINTO...

Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I didn't see any celebs... :(

Omg this Rose Bowl show is :drool:
Btw, there's some nice Bono moaning at the end of Elevation :shifty: :sexywink:

OMG I HEARD THAT AND I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF ALL YOU GUYS! :lol: I was cracking up!!!!

The show was beyond fantastic....for the most part. This stupid guy kept waving around his U2 license plate the entire show, totally obstructing my view for great pics. And all the cameras moving around blocked my view of a lot of it. Still great, though! I posted my review in the appropriate thread. :)

oh my gosh I would so LOVE to go to that show because my birthday is the next day!! I doubt I'll be able to though :sad:

YES! Come to CA! :love:

I didn't see any celebs... :(

OMG I HEARD THAT AND I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF ALL YOU GUYS! :lol: I was cracking up!!!!

The show was beyond fantastic....for the most part. This stupid guy kept waving around his U2 license plate the entire show, totally obstructing my view for great pics. And all the cameras moving around blocked my view of a lot of it. Still great, though! I posted my review in the appropriate thread. :)

MADDY!!! :love:
Sorry about the dork with th license plate...but it was SUCH and amazing show!! I'm so happy for you, and I was watching last night thinking "I bet Maddy is soooo excited" :lol:
You got to hear all that moaning in person. I envy you with the very greenest of envies :giggle:
Im gonna go read your review now :D

:lol: Moaning.............:drool::combust: He walked (and ran :giggle:) by us a lot, too!!

:hyper: Watching him run, I have concluded that he can run at least three times faster than I can :lol: If I tried that, I wouldn't even get one quarter of the way around the catwalk before collapsing! He's in good shape :wink:

Guyzzzzz, plz stop trying to make me add another city to my list of consideration, kthanxbai :wink:

:lol:

Wait, never mind, Montreal is closer to me than Toronto :lol: *switcharoo*

:giggle: That was soooooo cute!!! They are the cutest boys ever :cute: :heart:

LOL, cutie patootie...been a long time since I heard that one.

Back
Top Bottom