Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

ANOTHER NY TOUR DATE IN JULY!
Tis a great year in U2!

Sign me up...but how am I gunna get GA tickets?????

:sad:

Should I invest in a Pre-Sale code?
What am I gunna do?

Oh and freakin LA, FUCK U GUYZ AND UR AWESOME CELEBS...I HEARD ZACHARY QUINTO WAS THERE...YEAH, ZACHARY FREAKIN QUINTO...

Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:combust: :combust: The inbetween Elevation and IALW moaning was my faaaavorite part :evil: Among all the other gratuitous noises :giggle:

It was a very sensual show :wink:

Is that before or after Breathe?

It's the first group. I subscribed when I turned 18 and got a bank card :lol:

Guyz...Am I screwed for GA is I don't have a presale code?

Well...you should probably subscribe to be safe and get one. Although there usually are people trying to sell/trade tickets, so you could try your chances. I'd be nervous to rely on that, though...you never know.

Yeah, people seemed to have no problem getting GAs in Breathe group last time around. I think even some people in the Boots one got them. I think there's a fourth group now, too?

:shifty:

I see Maddy...

Not tomorrow. I still have to figure out what I'm doing. If I go there, I'll get the tickets from someone who is selling them. I mean, that usually happens, that's how I got the Boston ones. I'm doing NY, Philly...and I dont know what two other cities in the presale, cuz those are closest. Tomorrow is just too soon, though.

I'm sure you'll be able to get one :hug: If you dont subscribe, I'm sure you could just hawk the threads where people are selling their stuff.Like I said, that's how I got the Boston GA tickets.

Yeah...that was really short notice! I really really want to go to Anaheim :lol: Luckily, that presale is NOT tomorrow, even though it's the first date. Can't wait till I have to bounce that idea off my mom :yikes:

Yeah, I guess I'll just do that
I rly RLY WANTS TO EXPERIANCE U2 GA...KOL GA ISN'T LIKE U2 GA, just isn't the same

Back
Top Bottom