Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any of u guys gunna watch the Rose Bowl show? I HOPE THEY NUST OUT SOMETHING CRAZY...LIKE MOFO!

Meta-fiction was a bad idea, now I can only focus on the funny. Oops.

Funny is always good :D

Yeah, there goes my hope for writing a Serious Bizness fanfic. Oh well, Bono and Larry deconstructing it will be just as entertaining to write and can also tell the same story, just in a totally different light.

Adam: Emily and I have something to tell you.
Larry: Emily? Who the hell is Emily? What the fuck happened to Lucy?
Bono: She left with Nate and Lola this morning. Emily showed up at Adam's, eager to see her boyfriend after he's been on tour for a month.
Larry: And Lucy got pissed and jealous and took off.
Bono: Yeah.
Larry: Even though Lucy has a boyfriend of her own.
Bono: Right.
Larry: And when exactly was that going to be explained?
Bono: I'm not sure. The non-linear plot of this fic is getting sort of out of hand.
Larry: Only sort of?
Bono: Well, shall we sit back and wait for the author to write herself out of this hole?
Larry: Alright then.

Yeah, there goes my hope for writing a Serious Bizness fanfic. Oh well, Bono and Larry deconstructing it will be just as entertaining to write and can also tell the same story, just in a totally different light.

Adam: Emily and I have something to tell you.
Larry: Emily? Who the hell is Emily? What the fuck happened to Lucy?
Bono: She left with Nate and Lola this morning. Emily showed up at Adam's, eager to see her boyfriend after he's been on tour for a month.
Larry: And Lucy got pissed and jealous and took off.
Bono: Yeah.
Larry: Even though Lucy has a boyfriend of her own.
Bono: Right.
Larry: And when exactly was that going to be explained?
Bono: I'm not sure. The non-linear plot of this fic is getting sort of out of hand.
Larry: Only sort of?
Bono: Well, shall we sit back and wait for the author to write herself out of this hole?
Larry: Alright then.

:lol:

I think the Bono and Larry funniness will be awesome :D
Btw, did you come up with a new t-shirt design?
Yeah, we got Larry being the voice of a rather snarky reader and Bono is occasionally me telling him to just go along with it, but mostly it's those two being meta-Statler and Waldorf. Larry goes so far as to announce Lucy's arrival in a chapter by shouting, "Adam! Your Mary Sue is here!" Lucy responds, baffled, with, "Larry, my name is Lucy."

Yes, I did. Submitted it. :D Can't show you until after 3 November.

:lmao:

*fans self* I just realised something. In the original version of this story that I decided to rewrite and ret con the hell out of, Larry refers to Lucy as Mary (because that's her first name and in that fic, Larry's madly in love with her. So Yeah). Mary. Mary Sue.

:lmao: Oh, that hurts.

:giggle:

My list goes, in chronological order:
Anaheim, Denver, East Lansing, Toronto, Chicago, Miami, Philly, and New York :D

I know California and Colorado are soooo far away, but I REALLY want to go west.

Wow, I am so happy right now, I might just start squeaking involuntarily :lol:

Gotta go to school now...but later I'm going to watch and think about where I'm going and all that fun stuff :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom