Tear It Up (On Our Worst Behavior) by Immature & The CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXAMS! SLEEP IMPORTANT!

At least that's what the rumours say

Lies, lies, all lies! Revision is cheating in my book, anyway. As is...sleep!

Emma, tell me more about this art-house theatre you're going to tomorrow. :) I love tiny theatres that play those kinds of films. :drool:

Words cannot describe how much I love that theatre - it's in an old, converted market hall in the town square. One half of it is a cafe and the other a small cinema. I'm in love with the place, if I could marry it I could! They mostly show small, European films but now and again they have the bigger ones.
There are some pictures, none of which do it justice, here -
The Old Market Hall, Shrewsbury - Shropshire's Film & Digital Media Centre :: Home
When you make your trip to the UK Justin, I'm definitely dragging you there :up:

That's too bad. A white Christmas is the best. :)

I think we've had a white christmas... 4 times in my lifetime? I'm not sure, probably less :(

Words cannot describe how much I love that theatre - it's in an old, converted market hall in the town square. One half of it is a cafe and the other a small cinema. I'm in love with the place, if I could marry it I could! They mostly show small, European films but now and again they have the bigger ones.
There are some pictures, none of which do it justice, here -
The Old Market Hall, Shrewsbury - Shropshire's Film & Digital Media Centre :: Home
When you make your trip to the UK Justin, I'm definitely dragging you there :up:

I think we've had a white christmas... 4 times in my lifetime? I'm not sure, probably less :(

It sounds very interesting. I'm looking at pictures of the square and it looks stunning. :drool: I am SO jealous. :wink: Yes, you definitely will have to. :D

I hope you have one this year. :)

It sounds very interesting. I'm looking at pictures of the square and it looks stunning. :drool: I am SO jealous. :wink: Yes, you definitely will have to. :D

I hope you have one this year. :)

I hope so too... provided its just snow, and NO ice whatsoever :grumpy: I can't cope with ice, I really can't!

Hopefully they'll be showing a Kate Bush related film then... we can only hope, can't we? :D The Square is lovely, especially at this time of the year. And when it's empty :lol:

I hope so too... provided its just snow, and NO ice whatsoever :grumpy: I can't cope with ice, I really can't!

Hopefully they'll be showing a Kate Bush related film then... we can only hope, can't we? :D The Square is lovely, especially at this time of the year. And when it's empty :lol:

Ice is a big problem here sometimes but a slow snowfall is :drool:

Yes! :D Places like that are part of why I'd love to go to England. I love historic places so much. I like the feeling of a place being almost timeless. :)

Ice is a big problem here sometimes but a slow snowfall is :drool:

Yes! :D Places like that are part of why I'd love to go to England. I love historic places so much. I like the feeling of a place being almost timeless. :)

You'd probably love it here then, that feeling is the only reason keeping me here at the moment! I just love being able to walk into town - on my way is the castle, and medieval buildings and old bridges and it's just amazing really. Such a bloody shame people can't appreciate it.
Is there much history around and abouts where you are, Justin?

You'd probably love it here then, that feeling is the only reason keeping me here at the moment! I just love being able to walk into town - on my way is the castle, and medieval buildings and old bridges and it's just amazing really. Such a bloody shame people can't appreciate it.
Is there much history around and abouts where you are, Justin?

A castle? I'm even more jealous. :wink:

Not physical history so much. President Gerald Ford lived here. One neat place is the Dundee area where Warren Buffet lives. It has the Dundee Dell which is Bono and my favorite place to eat here. Which I'm not making up by the way. :lol: The coolest peice of history to me is that Henry Fonda's mom taught acting to Marlon Brando here. That's always been really neat to me. :)

:wave: Hey Justin.

Sorry it took me forever to get back here...I had to go straight back to work when I got back from Target. :down:

Oh, and since you guys were loving on Target so much earlier, you should know that they're a Minneapolis-based company. :wink: You can't find a Wal-Mart in the Twin Cities; it's all Targets instead. :lol:

Watermelon flavored candy canes. :drool:

I know! :drool: I don't like mint very much...actually not at all, enough that I don't use straight mint flavored toothpaste or gum, only citrus mint :lol:, but anyway...so I get these candy canes flavored like Starburst or Now and Later or Gobstoppers to feel a little more in the Christmas spirit. :wink:

We don't have Target in Canada. :(

:sad: Really? What is the big store up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom