Tear It Up (On Our Worst Behavior) by Immature & The CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwtape2

Blue Crack Addict
Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Dr
Very soon Emma will be an adult but for now it's time for a little immaturity. :dance: Helping us celebrate Emma's transition is the R&B group Immature which seems fitting as they also wrote a song called Wiser Than My Years. :D So let the immaturity begin. :hyper:

So far in the quest for the worst flowing playlist ever we've come up with

1. Never Going Back Again (Fleetwood Mac)
2. In Your Room (Depeche Mode)
3. The House of the Rising Sun (The Animals)
4. Summer Days (and Summer Nights!!) (The Beach Boys)
5. Sunburst Finish (Utopia)
6. Man Called Sun (The Verve)
7. Staring At the Sun (U2)
8. Summer Nights (Grease cast)
9. Assassination of the Sun (The Flaming Lips)
10. The decade known as the 1980s
11. I've Just Seen a Face (The Beatles )
12. Shiny Happy People (R.E.M.)
13. Girls & Boys (Blur)

:hmm: I'm honestly not quite sure...like I said earlier, my head's been in about eight different places lately, and I've been thinking about a few things pretty intensely. I don't know where to start. :lol:

Tell me more about this award your professor is up for. :)

I don't know much about it. :lol:

I just got an email from the director of the School of Music asking for nomination letters, so I figure that I've spent a good deal of time with him and can describe how good he is at what he does. From what I gather, the award is for outstanding contributions to undergraduate education. I think my professor deserves it, and I'm trying to write the best letter possible to reflect that. :D

I don't know much about it. :lol:

I just got an email from the director of the School of Music asking for nomination letters, so I figure that I've spent a good deal of time with him and can describe how good he is at what he does. From what I gather, the award is for outstanding contributions to undergraduate education. I think my professor deserves it, and I'm trying to write the best letter possible to reflect that. :D

Cool. I bet you'll write a great letter. :up:

Is he the one that has helped set up your unique degree?

Cool. I bet you'll write a great letter. :up:

Is he the one that has helped set up your unique degree?

Thanks, I hope so. I feel like I owe it to him to do my best on it, you know?

Yep, that's the one. :) I have the organization of the letter in my head, I just have to think of a couple good examples of certain things he's taught me and things like that.

Thanks, I hope so. I feel like I owe it to him to do my best on it, you know?

Yep, that's the one. :) I have the organization of the letter in my head, I just have to think of a couple good examples of certain things he's taught me and things like that.

Yeah, great teachers deserve recognition. :)

Great teachers don't get the praise they deserve. :up:

:yes: It's great that you're doing this. :)

My classes start tomorrow. It should be interesting to see what we'll be doing. :wink:

I'm jealous. I wish I could jump into my classes for next semester right now. :lol: Are you excited to start again? :hyper:

Oh! And, how did writing go today? :)

Yeah, I am exciting. It's just nice to get back into it after a pretty crappy last quarter. :up:

Good. :) This has been a really great day actually.

:up: That's exactly what I'm hoping next semester will be for me too, better than this one.

Great! I'm glad. :)

I failed one of my classes but somehow passed the other two. I'm going to try to get back on track.

Talking to everyone here can leave me in the best of moods. :D

Sounds like a plan. Hopefully you can do well next quarter!

This is true, I always leave conversations here in a better mood than when I came into them. :yes:

:yes: I have a doctor's appointment next Monday so maybe we can have this thing fixed before January. Medical problems utterly doomed last quarter. :down:

That's good. :)

Is the solution your doctor came up with not working? :yes: Illness was the downfall of this semester for me too. They're no fun at all. :down:

Is the solution your doctor came up with not working? :yes: Illness was the downfall of this semester for me too. They're no fun at all. :down:

They left it at maybe a diet will make a difference. Not so much. The worst part now is that when I saw them a month ago I'd lost 22 pounds in the last two months. Since then I think I've lost even more. That worries me a little. Hopefully they can figure it out soon.

They left it at maybe a diet will make a difference. Not so much. The worst part now is that when I saw them a month ago I'd lost 22 pounds in the last two months. Since then I think I've lost even more. That worries me a little. Hopefully they can figure it out soon.

:yikes:

I definitely know what you mean with the weight loss. I've lost around 25 pounds since this summer, mostly in about 4 weeks of bad sickness spread throughout. It's scary to see weight dropping off pretty quickly like that.

:hug: I hope they figure it out for you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom