Tear It Up (On Our Worst Behavior) by Immature & The CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to discuss it more... Fortunately I haven't experienced it with any family member but a relative has been cheated on... I can't even begin to think how an immediate family would feel if they found out :crack:

In regards to your last line, it is complete uncertainty. You don't know who you'll end up with in a divorce. So many questions and fears like that fill your head. You grow up pretty quickly because you have the responsibility of taking care of the one who was cheated on. It's pretty tough.

In regards to your last line, it is complete uncertainty. You don't know who you'll end up with in a divorce. So many questions and fears like that fill your head. You grow up pretty quickly because you have the responsibility of taking care of the one who was cheated on. It's pretty tough.

Exactly. You're thrown into a position that kids aren't meant to be put into, and you do grow up in a matter of weeks. It's insane.

The anger of both parents is imposed onto the kids too. When my parents first got separated and for awhile into their divorce, we had to pass notes between the two of them because they wouldn't speak. I had to give my child support check from my dad to my mom every month until I moved out. How petty is that kind of shit? It messes you up for awhile...

Our next thread title should do with cheating and how nasty it is... I also cannot stand people flaunting it and having little to no remorse about it, either. (At least it appears that way!) I mean, is it something to be proud of?

Our next thread title should do with cheating and how nasty it is... I also cannot stand people flaunting it and having little to no remorse about it, either. (At least it appears that way!) I mean, is it something to be proud of?

:lol: We've had so many ideas for new threads as this one's been going on. :wink:

I've already got one ready to go though, which was supposed to be this one, but Justin asked if he could switch it in honor of Emma's birthday. :wink:

Exactly. You're thrown into a position that kids aren't meant to be put into, and you do grow up in a matter of weeks. It's insane.

The anger of both parents is imposed onto the kids too. When my parents first got separated and for awhile into their divorce, we had to pass notes between the two of them because they wouldn't speak. I had to give my child support check from my dad to my mom every month until I moved out. How petty is that kind of shit? It messes you up for awhile...

It is ridiculous. I know seeing my dad the first time after the divorce was very uncomfortable. That whole year was one of the worst of my life because I stopped caring about authority. At the time I felt if the adults can act like this then they don't deserve my respect. It revealed how pathetic people some people were. School ended up being just as bad as coming home because I wouldn't take it from any "authority" figures.

It is ridiculous. I know seeing my dad the first time after the divorce was very uncomfortable. That whole year was one of the worst of my life because I stopped caring about authority. At the time I felt if the adults can act like this then they don't deserve my respect. It revealed how pathetic people some people were. School ended up being just as bad as coming home because I wouldn't take it from any "authority" figures.

:hug:

So tell me, your father cheated, right? Is he still with the woman he cheated with? And what about your mom, did she remarry or is single?

Oh me too! Looking back now, I can see how I was kind of a difficult high schooler. I definitely had issues with authority, and I treated some of my teachers with attitude because of it. Not some of my proudest years. :down: I was generally angry back then; I'm far more mellowed out now. :lol: I guess it was my way of getting through the storm, and now I've gotten to the calm after.

Emma's birthday was 2 days ago.... and doesn't the beginning paragraph of this one mention Emma? :D

I know, that's why the next one will be unrelated to Emma, but will be the one that was originally meant to be made by me this time. :wink:

:hug:

So tell me, your father cheated, right? Is he still with the woman he cheated with? And what about your mom, did she remarry or is single?

Yes, he cheated with a couple women and is married to one of them. I don't think my mom will ever remarry. I think it hurt her and she saw what it did to my sister and I, to such a degree that I don't think she ever could. Major self-esteem issues too. It is really sad because she is such a nice person. :(

Oh me too! Looking back now, I can see how I was kind of a difficult high schooler. I definitely had issues with authority, and I treated some of my teachers with attitude because of it. Not some of my proudest years. :down: I was generally angry back then; I'm far more mellowed out now. :lol: I guess it was my way of getting through the storm, and now I've gotten to the calm after.

Not my proudest years either. I had this English teacher that I hated with a passion and she felt the same way. The other kids in class must have been so uncomfortable. :lol: She actually failed me but I got the last laugh. :D It is good that we made it through the storm though. :hi5:

Not my proudest years either. I had this English teacher that I hated with a passion and she felt the same way. The other kids in class must have been so uncomfortable. :lol: She actually failed me but I got the last laugh. :D It is good that we made it through the storm though. :hi5:

Yeah, my thing was that I really hated some teachers and got along very, very well with others. I think I must have seemed like a total Jekyll and Hyde to some of my high school teachers. :lol:

:hi5: Most definitely!

I'm still watching my younger sister go through it though, she's going to be 17, and I can only hope that my youngest sister doesn't end up as bad as the other one. The youngest is more like me though, not as angry as the middle one, so I think she'll be alright. :)

Sometimes I do wonder WHY people even do it? And why women/ men go for people who are already taken? Why want something that's not yours? Why resort to stealing? Are you that sad?

Sometimes I do wonder WHY people even do it? And why women/ men go for people who are already taken? Why want something that's not yours? Why resort to stealing? Are you that sad?

I will never understand it. Cassie and I were talking earlier about how it seems like you have to have their mindset to understand it. Which none of us have. :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom