Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The temperature is finally rising and the snow is finally melting! The sunny, mid 50's day we had yesterday felt so good and put everyone around here in a good mood!

Well... I have a list... :D

Living in the sweet Virginia breeze
Ice cream
Cute little kids
Bus drivers with British accents
Winning the band competition
Summer-like days in winter

Byawwww :) I like that list.

Unexpectedly finding something hilarious, and laughing so hard my sides hurt...

Getting concert tickets in the mail
Stupid emails that make me laugh
Sunshine
It being warm enough to drive with the windows down and the tunes blaring - spring IS on the way!
Getting honked at several times while driving, and I FINALLY clued in that people weren't mad at me, they were showing their approval for the Canucks flags that are now decorating my car. :lol: :love:

Getting to see my two favourite bands in concert two years running. :D

The comment my favourite singer/musician and friend left on my facebook page. It's so lovely I want to print it out and frame it.

Silence. Solitude.
:heart:

Booking flights to go visit my sister in Virginia next month! :love::hyper:

Getting to see my two favourite bands in concert two years running. :D

The comment my favourite singer/musician and friend left on my facebook page. It's so lovely I want to print it out and frame it.

The tiny meow of baby kitties. So squeaky :cute:

:loveshower:

letting go

So much to love! :love:

Saw the movie "Red Riding Hood" today. Even though reviews have trashed it, I really liked it! Too cloudy to see the "super moon" tonight; but I did see the most exciting finish to an NCAA basketball game that I have *ever* seen (Butler 71, Pittsburgh (#1 seed!), 70. Left-over shepherd's pie and Irish soda bread for supper. Life is good. ♥

Difficult paintings becoming easier...

and spreading a bunch of dark paint all over the paper! It's so satisfying that I can finally do contrast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom