Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh - Tomorrow night's the big night, right? Hope you're feeling up to it, whatever "it" turns out to be.

:uhoh: Yup. I already confirmed that he's crashing here, so that makes me a little bit nervous. If it turns out I got the signals wrong it may be very very awkward.

But if I'm right... and we're not too drunk.. could be fun.. :shifty:

So you can kick back and watch the AFL Footy Show! :D

smart arse :p . . . why would I stick around for that monstrosity whilst am currently suffering through the dribbling and back slapping of the NSW variety :scream:

coming home from a long day at work, and a good samaritan effort afterwards...and being smugly satisfied.

glad i was wearing work clothes i didn't pay for...

nice one . .. smug self-satisfaction is highly underrated :)

but I gotta throw in an OH NOEZ, NOT THE SUIT! :wink:

Going out for supper with a bunch of coworkers and having an absolute blast. :hyper:I love that I like them so much that I want to see them outside of work. :up:

MrPurrl appears to be recovering from the Barfenpukenkrappenpantzer that he's suffered with the past few days. He was one sick man for a while.

Sure hope I don't get it, too!
:shifty:

just go with it, you looked hot :D

:cute:

Falling asleep listening to music

bliss!

Talking for an hour and a half with my best friend, on the grass in the park :) It's been a while...

:up:

Going out for supper with a bunch of coworkers and having an absolute blast. :hyper:I love that I like them so much that I want to see them outside of work. :up:

:up: you are lucky you know :)

MrPurrl appears to be recovering from the Barfenpukenkrappenpantzer that he's suffered with the past few days. He was one sick man for a while.

Sure hope I don't get it, too!
:shifty:

yay for Mr Purrl and I hope you don't come down with it either Purrl . .. btw, I'm stealing barfenpukenkrappenpantzer . . . LOVE it!

< feeling like a proper grown up . . . bought our first honest to goodness grown up television today (have survived on tv's thus far that have been hand me downs', presents or prizes :D) and I know it's shallow, but , ooooosh it's pretty :)

:lmao: Barfenpukenkrappenpantzer? That sounds awesome, even though I know I wouldn't want to have it!

For some reason I read it with a German accent...

:cabbagepatch:

I now have this in my head

yeah-baby-austin-powers.jpg

:lol: thanks GG, have a gorgeous one lovely and get better :)

Just having a talk with a friend, and she says it's apparently obvious that me and the boy like each other. And that the girl who's like a sister to him noticed too. They're both going to help me. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom