Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yay for Mr Purrl and I hope you don't come down with it either Purrl . .. btw, I'm stealing barfenpukenkrappenpantzer . . . LOVE it!

My siblings and I coined that word based on the name of a rollercoaster at King's Dominion amusement park in Virginia--I can't even remember the name of it, something like Zietgeist?

Today I went shopping and bought a gallon of GatorAde, three two-litre bottles of Fresca, 10 cans of chicken noodle soup, and a 12-package of double rolls of toilet paper. I hope I don't get it, too! :huh:

Today I went shopping and bought a gallon of GatorAde, three two-litre bottles of Fresca, 10 cans of chicken noodle soup, and a 12-package of double rolls of toilet paper. I hope I don't get it, too! :huh:

That's something you love? :giggle:

Hope he gets well soon, and that you don't get it!:hug: (that's a very distant hug, as I don't want to make you sick either ;))

That's something you love? :giggle:

Hope he gets well soon, and that you don't get it!:hug: (that's a very distant hug, as I don't want to make you sick either ;))

Thanks, GG--I probably put that in the wrong thread. :reject: So far, so good, though.

I love the movie "Jurassic Park"--I'll never forget the first time I saw it. ♥

Getting caught up on homework finally; it's a relief.

Also, Jimmy Page and mandolin. A good combination.

And, finally not being shy in class today; I was too tired :) It was unexpected and pretty great.

Echo & the Bunnymen. Making me feel a little better ;)

And, my mom for being patient and not spontaneously combusting from everything that's going on

Randomly finding awesome stuff in the library. :loveshower:

This means nothing to many, but Walker Percy. Khalil Gibran. C.S. Lewis (oh that one means a lot, haaaha).

My city library system rocks. I knew I came to Utah for a reason. Utahns apparently :heart::heart::heart: awesome books. Madly, lol.

little-birds.jpg

my clever friend and her pretty birds, they'll be gracing the walls of my place soon

:heart:

I already have the missing two :)

Good art :) I got a calendar from an art school I applied to, unexpectedly in the mail, and it's preeeetty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom