Stills from the Amazon.com HTDAAB bonus video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
htdaabbonus_083.jpg

htdaabbonus_084.jpg

htdaabbonus_085.jpg

This thing is great! I must have watched it 10 times already :rolleyes: :reject:
Great stills too. :D

Adam's little interview segment is hilarious.....

"How do you know when the record is finished?"

"I think when it's in the shops."

:lmao:

Last edited:
go over to where the album has a name - there are probably a dozen links to the video now
Queen Bee - those are excellent
bet the sales of the collectors ed went up today!

BonoFox1 said:

Is there a link?...I wonder if this will be included in the new dvd??

It's in the Where the Album Has a Name forum or whatever it's called....but I did find it just by typing in U2 How To Dismantle...collectors addition on Amazon. It's $31.99 and there's free shipping. :drool:

jujuvox2002 said:
:mad:
i can´t see the video... I´m not a premium member:sad:

you need to be a premium member to view an outside link? Are you sure? :eyebrow:

I used the link on page 6 of the collector's addition thread to view the video. I just clicked on it and then right clicked on the link provided. I don't think you need to be a premium to click on that link.

Just to satisfy my own curiosity I logged out and went to that thread. As I thought, no you do not need to be a premium member because I was able to click on the link. Try it. It should work for you.

:der: I didn't think to post the link when I went to amazon :|

How long does it take to get something on Amazon that you pre order? Do they ship it the day it comes out or a few days before? I'm just going to have to buy an extra copy that day because if I order it and I don't get it the day it comes out I'll cry. :sad: There's no way I'll be able to handle knowing there's a new U2 CD in the stores and not having it in my CD player all day.

Last edited:
Whenever I've done Amazon pre-order, they don't ship it until the day it comes out. Then you're sitting there waiting for your stuff while everyone is just going to the stores that day and buying it. :mad: Still not sure what I'm going to do.....

neutral said:
Whenever I've done Amazon pre-order, they don't ship it until the day it comes out. Then you're sitting there waiting for your stuff while everyone is just going to the stores that day and buying it. :mad: Still not sure what I'm going to do.....

I'm just worried that some of the stores won't have the collector's edition or they'll just have the regular cd - I don't know if that will be the case though.

I order from them all the time. I've just never preordered anything. Is Amazon the only place on earth that is going to be selling this?

I think I'll still preorder it so I know I'm getting it and just buy the CD the day it comes out.

kellyahern said:

I'm just worried that some of the stores won't have the collector's edition or they'll just have the regular cd - I don't know if that will be the case though.

yeah i'm probably going to end up pre-ordering the collector's edition, and buying the regular CD the day it comes out.

:reject:

BONO: Guys, the whole video can't just be us sitting around the studio. That's boring.
EDGE: Why don't we just wander around Dublin with camera man and look hot?
BONO: Brilliant!

madonna's child said:
BONO: Guys, the whole video can't just be us sitting around the studio. That's boring.
EDGE: Why don't we just wander around Dublin with camera man and look hot?
BONO: Brilliant!

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom