SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part IV - SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

nice! i like the Blackbird snippet.

if i'm U2, it's just gotta be so weird playing for only 500 people. after every song, it must seem like they're getting more of a golf clap than standing ovation.

Breathe had hype? I thought everyone was too busy orgasming over Magnificent to give any other song hype...

I'm listening to Still Haven't Found from Vertigo Honolulu now... I had to skip over the long speech before the song wherein Bono declares about Edge: "For a carbon-based life-form, this cat can play!"

I'm listening to Still Haven't Found from Vertigo Honolulu now... I had to skip over the long Bono speech before the song wherein Bono declares about Edge: "For a carbon-based life-form, this cat can play!"

Is that what he said? I can't remember. It was all a big :drool:fest :)

nice! i like the Blackbird snippet.

if i'm U2, it's just gotta be so weird playing for only 500 people. after every song, it must seem like they're getting more of a golf clap than standing ovation.
maybe they've manipulated all of our 'hidden' webcams and without us knowing we're actually being projected into seats to fill the stadium up :shifty:

Angel Of Harlem.

Snippet at the end of ISHFWILF but we aren't quite sure what it was.

The Still Haven't Found performance I'm listening to has a snippet of IALW... how fitting.

AOH. Does anyone know if it's acoustic or electric? If it's electric, I wonder if it's on the Explorer again.

Also, in some ways, this part of the set freakishly resembles the fifth leg of the Vertigo Tour.

Any word on how they play and what the sound is like? Does your text work both ways Ax? :) Does it sound over/under rehearsed? How is Bono's voice? How is the mini crowd responding? Thanks and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom