Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Unicron would like to be Secretary of Offense. That ok with everyone?

President Bowie approved this and one other move:

Secretary of Offense - Unicron
Secretary of Aviation - Swoop

LemonMacPhisto said:
Khan would also like to be the President of Ceti Alpha V.

His campaign slogan will be: "THIS IS CETI ALPHA V!" ...then he calmly explains his platform.

It'll be glorious.

President of Ceti Alpha V - Khan

Does William Shatner want to be known for Rocket Man or screaming KHAN! though? :hmm:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Khan would also like to be the President of Ceti Alpha V.

His campaign slogan will be: "THIS IS CETI ALPHA V!" ...then he calmly explains his platform.

It'll be glorious.

Amen to this....and, it made me cry a little.....tears of joy, of course.......to see Swoop get a cabinet position.

No spoken words said:

Amen to this....and, it made me cry a little.....tears of joy, of course.......to see Swoop get a cabinet position.

I knew that you would be proud of him. President Bowie was inspired by his story. He said something about it being far out.

If you ain't down with Swoop, then you don't deserve legs. That should be the general sentiment.

Apollo Creed needs to be involved in this somehow.

Jack Bauer will have to settle for the position of President of Defense. Essentially he and Clarence Clemons kick ass for long periods of time.

Here's the updated cabinet:

President - Lt. David Bowie
Vice President - Ad. Ackbar
Secretary of Defense - Clarence Clemons
Secretary of State - Mountain Dew Ma
Secretary of the Church of New Jesus - UberBeaver
Secretary to President/Lt. Bowie - NSW
President of Space Moon Archives of Film, Television, and Music - LMP
Assistant (to the) Regional Manager - Dwight Schrute
Secretary of Partying Down – LemonMelon
President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Commitees, and Presidents - PF26
Secretary of Aviation – Swoop
President of Defense - Jack Bauer
Secretary of Persons More Trustworthy than Old Jesus - Apollo Creed

Can I switch my position? I'd like to be President to the Secretary of Offense, if possible, but sit on the Archives of Film, Television and Music committee as well. Can this be done?

I can dig Bauer and Clemons just owning everyone, and Creed's spot is genius.

Khan's thoughts on Ackbar:

ADMIRAL?! ADMIRAL?! Admiral...

NSW - I'm getting back to you after I receive transmissions from President Bowie. He'd be sad to see you go, I'm sure. He thinks you're far out.

NSW, you and I both sit on the committee for the Archives, but the only title actually goes to the Prez, Mr. LMP here.

OK, NSW, you've been updated to your new position: President to the Secretary of Offense.

President - Lt. David Bowie
Vice President - Ad. Ackbar
Secretary of Defense - Clarence Clemons
Secretary of State - Mountain Dew Ma
Secretary of the Church of New Jesus - UberBeaver
President of Space Moon Archives of Film, Television, and Music - LMP
Assistant (to the) Regional Manager - Dwight Schrute
Secretary of Partying Down – LemonMelon
President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Commitees, and Presidents - PF26
President to the Secretary of Offense - NSW
Secretary of Aviation – Swoop
President of Defense - Jack Bauer
Secretary of Persons More Trustworthy than Old Jesus - Apollo Creed

I nominate Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar as co-directors of operations for Space Moon Rock The Fuck Out Stadium!

xl

I made my Space Moon, the Moon in Space playlist this morning. It reeks of rocking the fuck out. Now, I need a title and a cover.

Philly, I already have my playlist done and sent to MDM, so my playlist is going to rock yours fucking out all the Space Moon, the Moon in Space, and Space Moon, the Moon of all galaxies! ha ha ha! :evil:

Last edited:
ENCORA :drool:

The moon is perfectly halved tonight...I want to eat it. :drool:

I grew up on these. Could be a Canadian thing. They're like 6,000,000 calories a piece, but sooo good and out of this world.

Jos_Louis.jpg

namkcuR said:

Is that your album cover? :love:

I am almost finished with my Space Moon Encora playlist. I just need to add one or two things, maybe.

I also think I should have a position on the Space Moon government, as Space Moon would not have found you all without me. Just ask MDM....and I have the chat logs to prove it :sexywink:

Question: What is the e-mail for MDM in order to send the playlist?

Fact: The government naming union re-convenes later this week.

AtomicBono said:

Is that your album cover? :love:

I am almost finished with my Space Moon Encora playlist. I just need to add one or two things, maybe.

I also think I should have a position on the Space Moon government, as Space Moon would not have found you all without me. Just ask MDM....and I have the chat logs to prove it :sexywink:

Well...I didn't make it as a cover, but now that you mention it...maybe. I might have to replace the mountain dew flag with something else though.

Back
Top Bottom