Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is true.

and THIS is Ceti Alpha V!

A lot of your files are still coming up as iTunes-protected though, I'll test them to make sure.

Last edited:
It feel off the first page again :mad:

Here's a sneak peak for my entry...it's the cover art:

thereisnodarksideofthemam6.jpg

UberBeaver said:
I don't have cover art. And I doubt I will get a chance to do that anytime soon. Therefore let mine be called The Blue Album and have just a large space between the title and track listing.

Problem solved. :wink:

My album art is probably more worthwhile than my playlist.

No spoken words said:

Really? Shit.

all of them except:

Immigrant Song
Sukiyaki
Sky Starts Falling
Goodnight Song
Intro (Live)

were rights-protected.

You could give me your password to play the songs, then I can burn them and re-import then pack them up. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, but you can also reset how many computers have access to your songs afterward.

I have all of NSW's tracks, but I had to download a few of them again and now the time of his list is a little different (60 min, 11 seconds)

The 11 seconds won't be a problem right?

I think I may have to pull out. :( Last weekend my computer was on the fritz, and I've spent most of the week getting all my software back. I may be able to get something together by tomorrow night, but I don't know. :slant:

don't worry about it bro, space moon is about straight chillin. if you still want to do Space Moon, Space Moon will gladly accept your entry whenever you can send it. Space Moon is not meant to be a time-consuming, life-encompassing entity. It's simply a moon in space there for you whenever you want it. That is the beauty of Space Moon, the Moon in Space™.

man i should prolly like do my list or something lolz

No spoken words said:
I still needs me some cover art.

I can make yours. I already made mine and Beav's. Just e-mail me your title and/or an idea if you want me to do it.

I have a problem with one track on NSFW's list, when it's fixed I'll send it right in, mine too.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I have a problem with one track on NSFW's list, when it's fixed I'll send it right in, mine too.

Is that "no spoken fuckin' words" now?

Beav would approve.

Back
Top Bottom