Songs of Experience vol. 29: No More Acronyms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess now, I’d say they might release it to iTunes as a non-single with the album announcement to jack up the streaming/pre sale numbers, and GOOYOW will be the second single with video etc next week just before dios.

Beautiful Day and Desire also featured by Fox so far in addition to the Blackout.

I assume we'll see some serious promotion during the World Series.

I can see it now. Commercial break "The new comeback album from U2, songs of experience December 1st". Cue the eye rolls of every non fan in America.

Interesting! I think we'll be getting some stuff real soon, exciting times.

Interesting! I think we'll be getting some stuff real soon, exciting times.

This is exciting! Any audio of the blackout? What if we get gooyow as the single and blackout as a download on Friday? I mean they have already released a version of it. If they were saving it for a true single they probably wouldn't have given us a live version of it before hand.

I rate the clip 4 Bananas up an ass out of 5 which for you non-Americans translate to 3.75 sleeping cats out of 5.

I guess I’ll hear the studio version when I add the song to my music library.

Tracklist and a new song, please.

1. The Blackout
2. Desire
3. Elevation
4. Sunday Bloody Sunday
5. You're the Best Thing About Me (Kygo vs. U2)
6. The Blackout

Last edited:
Did the voiceover say at one point, and I quote:
"...all topped with caps - not hats." and then launch into a style and product description?!

If so that was AWESOME.
Boner should totally do that on the song. Hopefully they just made that guy loud to drown out some boner poetry, amirite?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom