Songs of Experience Episode VII: The Dreamforce Awakens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted it in the Nice thread of FYM. France should deny Bono entry as a matter of National Security. He was in Paris and Nice during attacks. Bad Lucky Irish Charm.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Just bar him from every restaurant in France. He'll never visit the country again.

You would think Bono would be somewhat rattled or at the very least saying "WTF" after his serious bike incident, his airplane incident flying over Europe, being in Paris at the time of that attack, being in Nice near that attack as well.

Not to mention the terror attack in Ireland when he was a boy right near the location where he often found himself riding his bike.

You would think Bono would be somewhat rattled or at the very least saying "WTF" after his serious bike incident, his airplane incident flying over Europe, being in Paris at the time of that attack, being in Nice near that attack as well.

Not to mention the terror attack in Ireland when he was a boy right near the location where he often found himself riding his bike.

Moral of the story is stay the hell away from Bono lol! I should also stay the hell away from my parents! They seem to have the same luck except that where ever they visit it's almost exactly a year later that it gets attacked! My parents were at both places of the attacks on France and other attacks in Europe! The one subway attack their hotel was just by the entrance of the subway and their hotel manager was interviewed on tv and my parents knew him! So where ever my parents go I stay the hell away from that place a year later!!

If they're touring in October, surely to go they want to announce in next week or so

I would be shocked if the tour resumes this year.

I think our best bet is album in the fall, tour next spring.
Yep, agree. But it's looking good for the album. That's really what counts to me. I think it's totally fine if the tour resumes early 2017. That would be a break of a bit over a year. With an album in between that phantastic for U2. :applaud:

I would be shocked if the tour resumes this year.

I think our best bet is album in the fall, tour next spring.

There is something that just seems unbelievable about I+E being off the road for a full year and half before resuming, though, isn't there?

Because U2 have literally never done unbelievable things before.

I never thought Adam would be my favorite, but like you said.... he's the one giving the glimmer of hope for an imminent album!

There is something that just seems unbelievable about I+E being off the road for a full year and half before resuming, though, isn't there?

If they resume in january it would be 13 months off ;) To me that seems lightning fast in U2 world. I'd be more than happy with that (if we get SOE, but that seems more or less like a given now).

Yeah, it is quite some time off for sure, but nothing that I would say would be out of the question. In a way, they built their stage and tour concept to allow a longer break since it's a concept around two albums. So it's not like they would get any bad press for using the same stage set up, especially if the set is much different.

The accidental extended break between the 2nd and 3rd legs of U2360 showed everyone that a tour can still be successful. This time around, it seems to be planned as best as plans can be made by a band that doesn't do plans very well.

Adam is U2's Mick Jagger: he'll be procreating with much younger women when he's in his 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom