Songs of Experience 37 - now with bonus orchestra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The album is done at this point. It came out 4+ months ago. No one cares, no one is going to care. They can’t milk it with new singles at this point because they blew it with their original choices and failing to get people’s attention.
They should release Tightrope or Instruments flying as a new single instead![emoji3]

81dZraWqrbL.png

Listen, I only buy large tour shirts because American Apparel mediums are smaller than a normal medium.

I have to admit, the AS clip sounds better on TV as a sports-themed promo piece, than as an actual song...
Yeah, the song has a few good elements, but it's stretched waaaay too thin! And then choosing to "Frankenstein's Monster" the thing by rehashing a piece* of the worst song from the previous album (and no, I did not forget about SFS or California--Volcano is beneath them)... it's just... uugghhhhh o_0
More than perhaps any other U2 [album] song, American Soul just feels like a chore to listen to. So yeah, I can totally see how listening to fractions of the tune would be the superlative listening experience ;p

*to be fair, the bridge is my favorite part of Volcano :}

This may be a silly question, but I’d Love Is Bigger being released as a single? I heard it multiple times on SiriusXM yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom