SOE 34: If there is a leak, don't let it go unheard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he is playing the album yet again lol. So this may be the chance for those wanting to hear OL, lights (string) and, book if he plays side 4 again

Yeah, I was gonna say, if anyone else has access and wants to hear them, he'll probably play them again, lol.

Yep, hence why I probably love those two songs so much. SOL was a big surprise for me especially after I read it being described as similar to a man and a women (an ok song in my eyes but nothing ide go back to). Sol is such a great tune!

Not making that connection at all (a man and a woman), really, damn the middle of this album is fucking blessed though in so many ways. Am i wrong?

Not making that connection at all (a man and a woman), really, damn the middle of this album is fucking blessed though in so many ways. Am i wrong?

No you are very correct!! This album is solid through out, unlike nloth for example with the middle three clunkers! The only ones I am not too keen on at the moment are tbt and gooyow. But they are still decent songs.

Instead of pizza today, it is sushi!

c700x420.jpg

"Whaoooooooh! Love is bigger than anything in its wayyeeeee!"

My uncle is dying. I'm still mourning my dad, he died in August. I caused a car crash tonight and my car is literally a wreck.
I needed this leak tonight. I needed this band tonight. My Band. MY BAND.
Favorite song so far: Get Out Of Your Own Way.

Anyone record his side 4 stream? I don't want to add a stranger to facebook

Wait, Little Things doesn’t have piano in it?

Weird.

Still, I can’t wait to hear it. Think it’s my favorite song of the Songs of era.

Weird.

Still, I can’t wait to hear it. Think it’s my favorite song of the Songs of era.

Yes it does. It’s not as prominent as it is on the live tracks, but it’s clearly audible in the “sometimes...” section even on the rip.

this, the first track and Love is bigger than anything in its way will probably benefit the most from the actual album rip.

My uncle is dying. I'm still mourning my dad, he died in August. I caused a car crash tonight and my car is literally a wreck.

My condolences. I needed it too, having a very hard time with my mental health at the moment, and this album took my focus off that somewhat.

No you are very correct!! This album is solid through out, unlike nloth for example with the middle three clunkers! The only ones I am not too keen on at the moment are tbt and gooyow. But they are still decent songs.

The more i drink the better TBT and GOOYOW sound. Maybe i should just stop? Interestingly enough, The Blackout is less hard-hitting in this leaked version, which doesn't seem bad, or whatever. We had it all, and what we had is not coming back - jack. Like the old man said, in the tower in another story, your best life is the one you never have to live, get out while you can before the skin starts to fade and your soul ends up a reflection under someone else's patio shade.

:hug: Sorry to hear. Stay strong.

Yes it does. It’s not as prominent as it is on the live tracks, but it’s clearly audible in the “sometimes...” section even on the rip.

this, the first track and Love is bigger than anything in its way will probably benefit the most from the actual album rip.

Got it, thanks!

So happy to hear there is some sonic space and variety in this record. I really like SOI but it felt ever so slightly lacking in that department.

You are in my prayers. Know you have an Angel out there listening with you :hug:

The more i drink the better TBT and GOOYOW sound. Maybe i should just stop? Interestingly enough, The Blackout is less hard-hitting in this leaked version, which doesn't seem bad, or whatever. We had it all, and what we had is not coming back - jack. Like the old man said, in the tower in another story, your best life is the one you never have to live, get out while you can before the skin starts to fade and your soul ends up a reflection under someone else's patio shade.

Yeah... scares me as well that TBT and GOOYOW sound better with 10 beers. 10 more and i will know for sure.

My condolences. I needed it too, having a very hard time with my mental health at the moment, and this album took my focus off that somewhat.

All the best to you both. Hopefully this can speak to you in every way needed and be a nice release.

Weird.

It does, but if the low-quality audio is any indication, it’s slightly buried in the background. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom