So I must be the only person with no life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's another picture of him..

9.jpg

All the more reason to keep them inside u2kitten.. :( I know.. I know..

Yes I am engaged :D I have a journal entry about it. I'm very happy!!

Since the subject is cats and water... Belle is absolutely fascinated with water. If I have water droplets on my legs when I get out of the shower, she'll sit by my legs and lick 'em. :|

She also likes to jump in the shower after it's been used and she'll lick around in there (which I don't like her doing and always try to stop her when I catch her doing it cuz I don't know if there could be any chemical residue from the stuff I clean the shower with...I don't want her getting sick :( )

And the truly funny thing is that since I saw how much she likes water, I went out and bought her one of those pet fountains, thinking that maybe she'd leave the shower alone and drink from the fountain instead.... NAH! :tsk: Never once caught her drinking from the flowing water... from the basin, yes, but not from the actual flowing fountain water. That was a nice $40 bucks down the drain (pun intended!)

Oh, and forgot to say that she also likes to go after my drinks.... if she's sitting on my lap and I have a drink, she'll seriously try to put her nose in it :huh: I was drinking out of a water bottle a few weeks ago and she started licking the condensation off the bottle! One would think I don't leave water out all day for her to drink!!!!

:laugh: :hug: Belle :hug:

Saki does the same thing.. he waits for me to get out of the shower then he jumps in there and licks the water :crack: Same thing with the sink.. :coocoo:

I was thinking of getting one of those fountains but I dont think I want to waste $40 :lol:

Sicy said:

I was thinking of getting one of those fountains but I dont think I want to waste $40 :lol:

I can ship you mine! :laugh:

I'm just still not used to living with just Belle. Mooch was actually afraid of water, and was such a different cat than Belle. But now that she's gone and my attention is solely on Belle, I'm noticing what a truly neurotic kitty Belle really is! :lol:

Sicy said:
Awww.. :hug: I wonder if Belle would like a brother? ;)

Oh no :tsk: I've thought about it, really I have. I'd like nothing more than to waltz into the shelter and bring home another kitty, but Belle is such an attention hog--it was one of the main reasons her and moochie always fought--that i'd be really, really nervous about introducing another kitty into her household. There were many, many times when mooch was alive that I had wished I had never brought Bellie home, for various reasons. :sigh: Of course I'm glad I have her now, etc. etc. but I just don't think it's the right time right now for another kitty. My place is too small, for one thing. But when the time is right, I'll adopt another kitty...it just won't be for awhile.

Sicy said:
Here's another picture of him..

9.jpg

All the more reason to keep them inside u2kitten.. :( I know.. I know..

Yes I am engaged :D I have a journal entry about it. I'm very happy!!

He's the image of Scratch! I know too. :| I wish I could protect them all.

Congratulations on being engaged! :dance: :happy:

Here's a cat story and a hurricane story- guess I'll post it here. My brother and his family said a weird looking kitty mysteriously appeared on their back porch the day after hurricane Isabel. She had a squirrel tail but was not a Persian. She looked Calico, but also with spots, and stripes! Weirdest kitty anybody ever saw! But so pretty! They have a lot of wild cats living in the yard back around the sheds, but this one was different. She wasn't afraid of anyone, and when they let her in, she walked right straight to the bathroom and used the litter like she knew it was there! So they're keeping her and calling her Isabel :cute:

My other brother and his wife had been trying for 3 years to have a kid. Yesterday, they found out she was pregnant! From the date, they say it happened during the hurricane, (after the lights went out ;) :ohmy: :censored: ) So they say if it's a girl, they're going to call it Isabel, or Stormy, or Windy! :lol: If it's a boy, maybe Izzy or Rainey. :laugh: We'll see!

So 2 good things blew in on the hurricane for them. All I got was 5 days of misery and a fridge full of spoiled food :sigh:

kellyahern said:
On cats & water - Worf used to occasionally like to drink from the faucet when the water was flowing - she'd try to stick her head in just enough so that she wouldn't get wet but so her tongue could get to the water :lol:

My friend's cat would ONLY drink from the faucet. When she was thirsty, she'd sit on the counter in the bathroom off of the kitchen and meow until someone turned on the water.

Sicy said:
Good god Samantha where have you been hiding??? :yikes:

Nowhere ,that's for sure. Nursing school, nursing, working weird hours in uncool places, depressing stuff sometimes. :sigh: I get back here now and then to check in. I love this place. Whenever I have more time I'm going to come back full force!

Oh, your new avatar looks just like the pattern on my sheets and bedspread! :up: I really enjoy your kitty pics! They're so darling and entertaining too. You get some great shots! :cute: :yes:

Thanks Samantha and everyone else that congratulated me!! :hug:

Lemon Meringue made my avatar. I loveeeeeeeeeee suns and moons. My entire apartment is Sun and Moon themed :cute: I do need to find the bed set though!!

I dont like the fighting ones anymore because Saki bit Zoey and her lymph node swelled up now she's on antibiotics :sad:

Back
Top Bottom