Shirtless Edge photo ... enter with caution ;-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um....between my being an "Edge gal" for 25 of my 37 yrs, and my recent rep in here....

I think I'd, um, better not comment.

DEAR GOD..........:combust: :combust: :crazy: :bow: :bow:

Atomic Lemon, you are my hero. I don't deserve this, even though I didn't ask for it....

Last edited:
Ok - those of you that emailed me for the photo .. GOOD NEWS! I was able to scan the original and get pretty good 4x6 copies. So if you sent me your mailing address, they will be on the way next week. I had a few other U2/Bono/Larry, etc pics laying around as well, so those that requested a those will get their wish. Happy May! ;-)

Wow! I just looked at this, and i'm usually a total Bono girl but Edgy looks damn hot there :drool:

What is happening to me? Am i starting to fancy him? :ohmy:

AtomicLemon said:
Ok - those of you that emailed me for the photo .. GOOD NEWS! I was able to scan the original and get pretty good 4x6 copies. So if you sent me your mailing address, they will be on the way next week. I had a few other U2/Bono/Larry, etc pics laying around as well, so those that requested a those will get their wish. Happy May! ;-)

:bow:

Thank you so so much!

AtomicLemon said:

:eek:eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!..fingers crossed Im on the list:hyper:

:bow:Atomic Lemon:bow:

Anything left over? I love all the guys. Esp B though.
kisssmiley.gif
and Edge of course :)

Last edited:
Atomic Lemon u are a 100% star thanks for the pics they just arrived im sat at pc with them thinking ok i know need a nice frame n they can go up on my wall thanks again xxxxxxx

has he balls been working out , i can see his beer belly from the smallest pic lol

Just love you women interferencers, you love a guy whos bald with a hairy chest, i feel so good, havent got his money though:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom