September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo Hoo. After tonights set in Boston bring on Jersey!!!

JC, you know I will try and find you

:hyper::applaud::hyper:

YAy 4 you.

THIS will be MY firt GA ever

though I've tried to see U2 up close for decides with NO luck! Till :heart: NOW!

Well, my first U2 concert was in Buenos Aires.
I suppouse when you get more experienced you become more aware and you plan things your way.

Sarah and I will be in GA too! :hyper: We're praying that the rain holds off until at least 11 p.m.! I have no idea what everyone looks like, but you can see quick glimpses of us in this U2.com video clip (we are the ones with the close-up of the signs and Sarah is wearing a pink & white swirled tie-dyed tank top and I'm next to her in a white t-shirt):

U2.com > News > 'Back home in Boston.'

Feel free to come introduce yourselves if you see us in line; it's always nice to have faces to put with names!

U2Fanatic4ever, did you respond to my friend rqst on fb? I'd like to know what you look like so I can find you in the Ga line!

omg that was u??? I didn't know that!

I don't have my pic on facebook tho.(so I guess you won't know what I look like) :reject: I will confirm it! SO SORRY!

< I am not photogenic and hate taking pictures.

It has been out all summer? They don't have replacements? I heard there was only one screen. There are 3 Claws, but 1 of everything else

SMB

i live in Manhattan and actually got in and out of the city last night and this morning faster than i ever have... i suppose everyone is respecting the "don't drive, take mass transit" thing. knock on wood about the ride home tonight...

Midtown East is a mess-- try to avoid it if at all possible!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom