September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I find a seating/price chart???

I'm 90% sure I want 4 GA tickets (~$50 right?) but if "good" seats are available at a reasonable price (say $100 or less) I might go for 2 of them and 2 for GA.

Oh, the stress is mounting! :crack:

on ticketmaster - Chicago

Onsale to General Public

Start: Mon, 03/30/09 10:00 AM CDT

U2.com Presale

Start: Tue, 03/24/09 10:00 AM CDT
End: Thu, 03/26/09 05:00 PM CDT

U2.com Bundle

Start: Thu, 03/26/09 10:00 AM CDT
End: Thu, 03/26/09 05:00 PM CDT

Bears Club Presale

Start: Tue, 03/24/09 10:00 AM CDT
End: Fri, 03/27/09 11:58 PM CDT

The Bears club is probably the folks who have season tix for their National Football League team, the Chicago Bears.

Does anyone remember the old Saturday Night Live skits with Mike Ditka? Da Bearz... :lol:

The Bears club is probably the folks who have season tix for their National Football League team, the Chicago Bears.

Does anyone remember the old Saturday Night Live skits with Mike Ditka? Da Bearz... :lol:

just confirmed this. presale for season ticket holders to Bears games

Its probably, get early access to tickets by signing up for u2.com. THey'll add $50 to the price of the tickets....

Kinda lame they are offering season ticket holders tix. Most of those people are probably not big U2 fans, hopefully they wont take this as a scalper opportunity. :angry:

Kinda lame they are offering season ticket holders tix. Most of those people are probably not big U2 fans, hopefully they wont take this as a scalper opportunity. :angry:

For better or for worse, it's part of the benefit of being a season ticket holder. Imagine coughing up thousands of $$$$$ for Bears' tix for the years that they suck. At least you could recoup some of your investment with concert tix.

With the economy the way it is, companies must reward their best/most loyal customers some way, so...such is life.

Mark

Yep, definately a perk to being a season tix holder. :)

When I was a season ticket holder for the Jackets up in Columbus, I got pre-sale emails for all of the events at Nationwide Arena.

Where the f*ck is the seating chart?
I think complete U2 madness is setting in for me today with this presale looming tomorrow :lol:

anyone else feeling hopeless waiting for the second day of the presale?

Not hopeless, but nervous. Anyone know what presales have been like for Breathe members for european shows? Any troubles getting GA?

Also, am I correct that Breathe members enter the presale at 9am central time?

Last thing - Mark, your Bears Club comment: :lmao:

Not hopeless, but nervous. Anyone know what presales have been like for Breathe members for european shows? Any troubles getting GA?

Also, am I correct that Breathe members enter the presale at 9am central time?

I've had the same questions but nobody has told me directly that they are breathe and they got GAs on the second day.

and it's 10 a.m. central time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom