Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
:nerd: What's your share ratio at U2Torrents? :nerd:

Not great...last I checked it was 0.52. I'd keep it going longer but my laptop starts getting mucho caliente after a while and I'm afraid of melting this bastard in some way.

:reject:

I just got my first torrent download to work, its video. Is there a way to now burn it to a DVD?

KhanadaRhodes said:

are you sure? it has the potential to ruin the whole pic
down.gif

I give it a :up:!!
Won't ruin it at all.
:shame:
Silly Khanada you.

kellyahern said:

awww :lol: :cute:

I confess, I haven't watched the dvd yet. I was waiting for the end of this leg. It would too painful to watch knowing that there was a show I could be at in the U.S. :reject:

He pulls up the kid in the middle of An Cat Dubh

but the squeak isn't a cute squeak, it's more a ''hurt my ears'' squeak

lila :rockon:
and khan, go for the pic, if not, Chuck Norris and/or Shatner can take your place

pattip2000 said:
I just got my first torrent download to work, its video. Is there a way to now burn it to a DVD?

If it's already in DVD format, then just burn the whole VIDEO_TS folder as a data disc, at least that works for me...

Miringeltje said:
I give it a :up:!!

oh and my ratio at u2torrents.com is 1.09 - it used to be higher but it seems the torrents i've been downloading lately no one else wants to download. i seed them for days and no one grabs them, so my ratio's been declining! although when i get that new hard drive, i can do something about that ratio :hmm:

Excuse me, but I have a cute picture alert!!!

This is my cat. I took this last night and am posting because no one deserves to be deprived of the adorable furriness that is River, my punk ass bitch that I looooove.

riversleeping.jpg

Go about your day now. Thank you.

kellyahern said:

at some shows, I just stood like this :shocked: during the bullet solo

:shocked: = slack jawed awe

I wasn't really talking about the solo (amazing though it was). It was more Bono's lead-in to the solo. :ohmy: I've never heard him do it like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom