Rehearsals at Camp Nou ( Spoiler )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember people, Exit and Mofo were played in rehearsals back in '05. They never got played during the tour, and there's no guarantee these goldies will get played either.

The possibility is heartening though, especially a potential double shot of tuf REHEARSAL.

THEY PLAYED THE OCEAN ON THE VERTIGO TOUR

THEY REHEARSED MOFO ON THAT VERY SAME TOUR

How is the above any more or less believable than UV, TUF, or Drowning Man, all of which have been played live or snippeted in the past? Even if they hadn't, it's a rehearsal. The band is just screwing around (that is about to be quoted out of context in PLEBA, I know it).

actually, UV is possible - for some reason I was getting it mixed up in my mind with Acrobat - lol, now THAT is the "Holy Grail" of U2 live songs.

Still, this seems to be a large combination of rarely played songs, I find it hard to trust - I've been wrong countless times before though :shrug:

Magnificent
Blinding lights
Get on Your Boots
Elevation
Beautiful Day
Breathe
I still have't found
Unforgettable fire
Drowning Man
In a little while
There are some WTF's in there...and no UV

actually, UV is possible - for some reason I was getting it mixed up in my mind with Acrobat - lol, now THAT is the "Holy Grail" of U2 live songs.

Still, this seems to be a large combination of rarely played songs, I find it hard to trust - I've been wrong countless times before though :shrug:

Ok, THAT makes more sense to me :lol:

Yeah, I am chalking it up to one of two things 1) This is fake, 2) They're playing rarely played songs because they're REHEARSING.

i'm with you there. but if i see "Mofo" and "Lemon" in the next one, then bu bye.

Well, if no other OMG moment shows up, he could be doing so just to make us believe.
But if he puts another OMG in there, he could still leave us doubting too.

Well, we'll have to wait and hear. :wink:

Pity it's 11 pm here and that they can't play too loud anymore now, even in rehearsal.

I'm going to bed, I'll see this chaos tomorrow.

As for now, I'd love to believe this guy, but I do not.

i have the actual setlist for opening night. i will share it if all the death threats stop.

Update Rehearsals at Camp Nou - WTF !!

Magnificent
Blinding lights
Get on Your Boots
Elevation
Beautiful Day
Breathe
I still have't found
Unforgettable fire
Drowning Man
In a little while
Unknown Caller & Moment of Surrender (I forgot it before)
Unforgettable Fire
Blinding lights
Pride
MLK
Streets
Ultraviolet
Vertigo
With or without you
Crazy Tonight
No line on the Horizon

It's possible that the order would not be right. Anyway, WTF.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's over by now.

(UV would be an excellent closer, btw :drool: )

I'm surprised they're even allowed to play. There's an unofficial silence rule at least on campings and as far as I know in cities too that you gotta be quiet at 10 pm.
I've heard that everywhere I went in Spain and France, and yes, ofcourse there's exceptions, but I doubt the people will be happy about this. They can rehearse their songs during the day!

Magnificent
Blinding lights
Get on Your Boots
Elevation
Beautiful Day
Breathe
I still have't found
Unforgettable fire
Drowning Man
In a little while
Unforgettable Fire
Blinding lights
Pride
MLK
Streets
Ultraviolet
Vertigo
With or without you
Crazy Tonight
No line on the Horizon

OK this is bullshit then. They can't play this long. Not at this time.

And they don't rehearse this much in public two weeks before the gig.

i have the actual setlist for opening night. i will share it if all the death threats stop.

Oh, this time it would actually be easier to believe, after all opening night is in Spain. :lol:

Magnificent
Blinding lights
Get on Your Boots
Elevation
Beautiful Day
Breathe
I still have't found
Unforgettable fire
Drowning Man
In a little while
Unforgettable Fire
Blinding lights
Pride
MLK
Streets
Ultraviolet
Vertigo
With or without you
Crazy Tonight
No line on the Horizon

This seems ok.

The setlist is being updated a little more frequently in that thread honestjoe linked to earlier.

Damn, my F5 would like to say that he was enjoying its vacation...

AWOOOOGAA!! AWWWOOOOGA!!!!

fcl!

drudge%20siren.gif

I'm surprised they're even allowed to play. There's an unofficial silence rule at least on campings and as far as I know in cities too that you gotta be quiet at 10 pm.

In cities in Spain? 10 PM? No way!
That's when they start having dinner. And it's always nice to have some music playing while you're eating. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom