Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The big news is they've been rehearsing Your Blue Room. Band aren't satisfied with it yet though, hence its non-appearance today.

They also worked on a One --> Amazing Grace snippet --> Streets segue, but today was just the usual Streets --> Bishop Tutu speech --> One thing.

At least it's a handy reference on the forum ...

On an unrelated note, you and Shepp Daniel going together to the big game next week? :wink:

I'll barrack for just about anybody against Collingwood.

(Not Freo though, fuck them.)

Hey guys.

Last night's game was great until the end. I was at a bar on East Terrace with two Crows supporters and a Pies supporter, too loud in there to hear any of the commentary, so when the ump pointed to Anthony with a minute to go, it was just complete whatthefuckery, none of us knew what was going on. Still pretty disappointed, not because the Crows lost, but because the Pies won. Sorry Daniel. ;) Didn't help when my Collingwood mate ran into some other scum fans and they sang the club song. Was pretty surprised nobody came up and stabbed them.

They've rehearsed Your Blue Room and rumour is there may be a surprise or two today ...

And how's the day going for you, John?

Slept in far too late but at least I haven't missed the gig.

Your Blue Room is IN THE PRINTED SETLIST.

Seriously? :shocked: If they play it I will cry

Meanwhile I'm watching the VMAs

Katy Perry is making me cry, she's doing We WIlL Rock You, Freddie Mercury just died again

Bull Shit? I suppose they are saving the whalers too? :wink:

Be on the lookout for Flower Child as one of the acoustic songs!

Seriously? :shocked: If they play it I will cry

Meanwhile I'm watching the VMAs

Katy Perry is making me cry, she's doing We WIlL Rock You, Freddie Mercury just died again

Seriously.

Zombie Freddie Mercury needs to leave the grave and cause horrendous harm to Katy Perry. Alternatively, Matt Bellamy can do it for him as he seems possessed by the ghost of Freddie these days.

Seriously.

Zombie Freddie Mercury needs to leave the grave and cause horrendous harm to Katy Perry. Alternatively, Matt Bellamy can do it for him as he seems possessed by the ghost of Freddie these days.

Well Matt Bellamy will be playing later so maybe he'll smash his guitar on her head...and Lady GaGa :)

I have remained entirely oblivious to Lady Gaga. All I know about her is her name and that she used to be he.

Taylor Swift won the award over Lady GaGa :dance: Anything is better than GaGa

Kanye West stole the mic off Taylor Swift to say Beyonce should of won...eh...crazy

lady-gaga-90711080.jpg

WTF GaGa?

Back
Top Bottom