Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, my computer decided earlier to start giving me error messages. I have no clue what they were and to me they looked like they were in Klingon.

I had to re-set the damn thing back to factory settings...:doh:

I'm in the process of downloading 2 million updates....Then I have to re-install everything.

This is a big whopping pain in the ass.

Hate to think how long all that shit's going to take!

I'm currently trying to run a live set AND bake muffins. Not easy ...

Bake from scratch ... double choc muffins today.

Then again, all my muffins are choc. I find muffins too boring if I don't add cocoa.

Do you use milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet when baking? I started using milk chocolate chips when I made the man I used to work for chocolate chip cookies and were they ever better than semi-sweet.

I could definitely go for some chocolate right now.

I'm really really glad I know where my U2 CD's are...I lost itunes and therefore all my music on my computer..:|

This is going to take all night to put back together...good thing I don't sleep anyway..

Let me know if you need me to send you any U2 stuff, like the unreleased rarities and things.

As for choc chips, I use dark chocolate chips. Used milk choc once and didn't like it half as much. Dark choc works sensationally.

fuck!! I'm going to have to get Ali to send me Pop and October again :doh:

I can't find those...it's annoying because I did see them once...and at the time I was in a hurry and with my mother so I couldn't stop at the music store...and I've never seen them again since.

Jesus.

And order October and Pop off Amazon ... especially October, for the remastered goodness.

Just like soccer, they keep on going when there is a legitimate chance of scoring. It should be like that in football. It's garbage, as is the AFL organisation, Eddie McGuire must've poured much money into the umpires' pockets in order for them to win for Collingwood when they were behind. :sigh:

:wave:

sore loser much
:lmao:

I should be doing uni work ... *grumble*

Can't wait for this semester to simply be done.

Are you still doing any studies?

God, I read that as "beekeeping" at first. :laugh:

The first US gig had a pretty bog-standard set really ... only notable inclusion was Bad at the end of the main set. None of the new stuff U2 had rehearsed showed up.

beekeeping :lol:
hmm noo, i still want to take up rollerdirby first hehe

whats the new stuff they are rehersing lately? i havent been on for a couple days and cant be bothered looking

Back
Top Bottom