Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love BH&R, as well all know, and I don't rank it above that, but who knows after I've herad it a few more times.

I don't even include BHAR in my Muse album ranking. Fuck that shit. Though Starlight's a good song.

There's a two-disk version of the Best Of?

I haven't seen those here.

Yeah, the second disc has a few b-sides and some remixes, but most notably it has the original version of Electrical Storm, not the neutered William Orbit Mix that's on the first disc.

You know what? I'm not bummed about not being at Chicago right now over YBR...

...I FUCKING DESPAIR over the King of Pain snippet though.

I think it was just a single line, another one of those barely-a-snippet snippets.

It's STILL King of Pain...do you know what that would've done to me? Let's try and remember, if fate were kind, I SHOULD be at this gig right now :sad:

It's STILL King of Pain...do you know what that would've done to me? Let's try and remember, if fate were kind, I SHOULD be at this gig right now :sad:

:hug:

We need to start a Send Ashley To A Gig Fund, and then make sure that whichever gig it is, we force Bono to snippet King Of Pain.

And Friday I'm In Love for good measure.

is the other Best Of a 2-disc as well?

I'm not downloading anything tonight....I did enough of that last night.

I think I'm going to call it a night anyway...I've got a really sore shoulder and I just may take a couple of Advil and go to bed.

:hug:

We need to start a Send Ashley To A Gig Fund, and then make sure that whichever gig it is, we force Bono to snippet King Of Pain.

And Friday I'm In Love for good measure.

Ashley would easily be going to the Dallas gig, but...she has a boyfriend.

is the other Best Of a 2-disc as well?

I'm not downloading anything tonight....I did enough of that last night.

I think I'm going to call it a night anyway...I've got a really sore shoulder and I just may take a couple of Advil and go to bed.

Yep, they're both two-disc, and the second disco of 1980-90's pretty worthwhile imo.

Diane, yeah, the 1980-1990 set has a 2 disc version too, and that second disc is much better purely for the dearth of remixes.

And wow, you're going to sleep this early? :ohmy:

Diane, yeah, the 1980-1990 set has a 2 disc version too, and that second disc is much better purely for the dearth of remixes.

And wow, you're going to sleep this early? :ohmy:

I've got a really sore shoulder and there's nothing on tv and I'm just feeling kind of depressed so I'm just going listen to some music...thank goodness I had most of my U2 collection on my ipod.

I've got a really sore shoulder and there's nothing on tv and I'm just feeling kind of depressed so I'm just going listen to some music...thank goodness I had most of my U2 collection on my ipod.

Do you live in far eastern Canada or something? Where is this mythical two hours ahead of me timezone?

As a matter of fact.....yes I do.

ok...I changed my mind....I'm not even close to being tired and this is more interesting than laying there trying to sleep.

Interesting :hmm: For some reason I always thought you lived in Western Canada.

Looks like the set's back to business as usual ... wonder if that One --> Amazing Grace snippet --> Streets thing will show up though. Would be nice to at least change around that bit at the end of the main set.

Ashley, can you please handle the next thread? I'm a bit caught up with the live setlistry and what-have-you. Feel free to take us anywhere you like in Indiana!

Ashley, can you please handle the next thread? I'm a bit caught up with the live setlistry and what-have-you. Feel free to take us anywhere you like in Indiana!

Not a problem.

Let me see if I can find something epic.

NO PRIDE.

Band goes straight into MLK after SBS. Does this mean no Pride at all, or it's later in the set? Pride hasn't missed a gig since mid-2001.

The UF remaster should come complete with No Shame (In The Name Of Ego).

And looks like the band may be doing the One --> Amazing Grace --> Streets thing ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom