~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay I MUST go to bed...all the picture sorting this late at night/early in the morning makes all this seem perfectly rational.

:wave:

Queen Bee said:

I'll do ALL your house chores. I especially :heart: laundry. Let's see... what else. Oh! I could take out the mini fahs whenever you and Mr. fah want some alone time. :flirt:

~stop tempting me~

:hmm:

she loves laundry this almost seems too good to be true, oh but wait, there must be a catch there is always a catch.

MUCH better...Arcade Fire (wake up)

Hi Fah....I am off to bed. I hung out with Headache, LMPA, Pax, Ewan, DaveC and Diemen tonight. I have to pick Mrs. Edge up at 8:45 am tomorrow. I am tired.

:crazy: I went in my room last night to watch tv around 11 and I must have fallen asleep right away because I don't remember a thing. I just woke up. :| Contacts in all night and I didn't brush my teeth :scream: :yuck: I didn't wake up once. I think I'm good to go now. I haven't really slept since I got back. My left ear feels plugged again and is still ringing. :(

:ohmy:

Derek is up playing his acousitc guitar AND singing :drool:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I woke up to him at 1:00 AM the other night and I called yesterday to complain but Valerie wasn't there and I wasn't about to tell the weird guy.

something like what he's doing now would never have bothered me until he started waking me up at night. Now any small sound of him pisses me off. I noticed an apartment on the lower level is empty. Maybe he can move there and away from me. :banghead: He needs to stop!!!!!!! :scream:

fah said:
I have to figure out how to operate my new digital camera/binoculars before the show :hmm:

I guess I could read the instruction book :shifty:
what kind did you get?
I have a celestron............................

Last edited:
you know that show on VH1...The Best Week Ever? Well I think that about describes my week between last Saturday to now. I had yet another cool thing happen today. I woke up craving a muffin product so I went to Caribou for a lemon scone with my last $2.00 cash from Chicago. It was so good :drool: Then I went to get my haircut. I brought my small album to show Flipper and she freaked out. She was crying and jumping up and down and then proceeded to take this out of the album:

3439332%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2323%3D94%3B%3D66%3A%3D323294%3B579867nu0mrj

She took a few more things out and as I told her the entire story. This all took place before we even got to her station. Once we got there she had a huge birthday gift for me. I knew what it was right away but I acted like I didn't have it. She bought me U2 Show. It was so nice of her. I normally get a card and that's it! We talked about U2 the entire time and then she asked for more pictures. She ended up taking all 23 that I had in the book! I told her if I would have known she would want them all she could have just left them in the book and kept it! We got to the counter and she said she refuses to take payment today. :eyebrow: She charges $40.00 for a haircut. I told her I would send her a check and she said she'd rip it up and send it back. Then I said I'd take it off of the extra ticket I have if she wants to still buy it. She said she wanted it but she also said she wanted me to have a good time in Dublin and my haircut was on her. :sad: :hug: She's the one that worked with my grandma when she first started out and my grandma used to babysit for her kids, who are probably about my age now. She was very close to my grandma and talks about her everytime I get my haircut. She is very much into spirits and that stuff and she said that all of this is the work of my grandma...especially the hotel thing with Edge since I had just said I wanted to get my picture taken with him. :love:

I had to run over to Ritz camera to get more copies since I want to show the family tomorrow. While I was waiting I noticed Eddie Bauer was finally back open in that mall. They had my hoodie in the right size!!!!!! :hyper: The girl working told me that was probably the last one in the entire country and everyone wanted that particular color but they only had them because they just reopened this week! I told her I even looked in Chicago last week for it! It's perfect and exactly what I've been looking for. :D

On top of all of it I still have to respond to the nice boy's lovely email. :heart:

I forgot...the only bad part of my day is both of the Apple stores were out of the U2 iPod case :madspit: The first one said to me "well any of our cases will work..." and gave me a :der: look. Then I said it's the one I want and I though I saw it a few weeks ago when I got my iPod. I know there was a different color box on the bottom shelf the last time I was there and the rest of the boxes are white. She told me they've probably been out for about a week and they have no way of knowing if they're getting anymore in :mad:

The other store is in Uptown and I was illegally parked and in no mood for a $100+ boot to be put on my car so I ran in and ran out quickly and didn't ask. :sad:

There's 2 more Apple stores in town but one is at the Mall of America. :tsk: Not going there anytime soon. The other isn't really close but it's not too far from my grandpa's so I guess I'll just wait until it's my Saturday to grandpa-sit and then take him to the store with me.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
you know that show on VH1...The Best Week Ever? Well I think that about describes my week between last Saturday to now. I had yet another cool thing happen today. I woke up craving a muffin product so I went to Caribou for a lemon scone with my last $2.00 cash from Chicago. It was so good :drool: Then I went to get my haircut. I brought my small album to show Flipper and she freaked out. She was crying and jumping up and down and then proceeded to take this out of the album:

She took a few more things out and as I told her the entire story. This all took place before we even got to her station. Once we got there she had a huge birthday gift for me. I knew what it was right away but I acted like I didn't have it. She bought me U2 Show. It was so nice of her. I normally get a card and that's it! We talked about U2 the entire time and then she asked for more pictures. She ended up taking all 23 that I had in the book! I told her if I would have known she would want them all she could have just left them in the book and kept it! We got to the counter and she said she refuses to take payment today. :eyebrow: She charges $40.00 for a haircut. I told her I would send her a check and she said she'd rip it up and send it back. Then I said I'd take it off of the extra ticket I have if she wants to still buy it. She said she wanted it but she also said she wanted me to have a good time in Dublin and my haircut was on her. :sad: :hug: She's the one that worked with my grandma when she first started out and my grandma used to babysit for her kids, who are probably about my age now. She was very close to my grandma and talks about her everytime I get my haircut. She is very much into spirits and that stuff and she said that all of this is the work of my grandma...especially the hotel thing with Edge since I had just said I wanted to get my picture taken with him. :love:

I had to run over to Ritz camera to get more copies since I want to show the family tomorrow. While I was waiting I noticed Eddie Bauer was finally back open in that mall. They had my hoodie in the right size!!!!!! :hyper: The girl working told me that was probably the last one in the entire country and everyone wanted that particular color but they only had them because they just reopened this week! I told her I even looked in Chicago last week for it! It's perfect and exactly what I've been looking for. :D

On top of all of it I still have to respond to the nice boy's lovely email. :heart:

Oh, wow. Sounds like you've had a lovely day (up until the Apple Store mess, at least). How sweet of her to do that! :cute:

I changed my avatar :sexywink: It's actually an almost full length picture of him. I was trying to get his shoes but someone got in my way so I didn't get his feet in the picture :rant: We had on matching shoes that day :love: Oh well he still looks super :cute: in the picture :drool:

Queen Bee said:
Nice avatar! :love:

thanks! I've completely gone all pleba over the man this week more than normal...and even Bono and his STUDDED BELT :combust:

Now I need to find a picture of that man with that belt on :drool: I'm sure there's a few Bono girls that post here that can hook me up :flirt:

arw9797 said:

Wow sounds like a great day! I get all :D over again when people get excited about my weekend. I thought Shannon was going to die when I was telling her. She's been giving me a huge smile everytime we look at each other.

arw9797 said:

thanks! I've completely gone all pleba over the man this week more than normal...and even Bono and his STUDDED BELT :combust:

Now I need to find a picture of that man with that belt on :drool: I'm sure there's a few Bono girls that post here that can hook me up :flirt:

We are on belt alert so now I know to share a studded belt sighting with you.

I'm still jealous that you saw it so well Tues.

The avatar is :cute:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom