Random Music Talk XLI: Uber Deluxe Now Includes Butt Meat; Still A Waste

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If you shout...

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Butt Meat

Butt Meat - NMETV Latest Music Videos and Clips | - NME.COM

monkey-power-butt-rainbow.gif

Survival of the fittest. Even when it's removed from YouTube, the Shout Man finds away.

Random Music Talk XLI: Same Old Shit...Now With Sunglasses!

Maybe a new thread will throw them off the trail.

Oh yeah, I finally got around to listening to that new PJ Harvey joint. Thanks to all for pimping it. You cats were on to something.

I figure this thread title only has a small window of relevance, so it might as well be the current one. Butt Meat is forever.

Let's just merge the threads, edit the title to mention the Uber Deluxe including butt meat and call it even.

Perhaps this is where we splinter into two parallel groups, each madly pouring over Universal press releases with talmudic precision, Everything You Know is Sunglasses and Bang and Butt Meat in mutual disdain. :hmm:

edit: or not

If Piero Scaruffi supports this thread, which we can and should and will assume he does, then this conversation is over.

It was way ahead of the curve 6 months ago. Not like Shouter to still enjoy something we've all heard of.

Just heard "Otis" blasting out of a Chevy somewhere and all I could pick out was the sample. I thought it was stupid to call Redding a featured artist, but it's like Try A Little Tenderness is re-charting.

Production-wise, I think Yeezy is in his element right now, skewing soul samples like he did back in the day, but shoring it up with a deeper electronic pulse.

Also, I think Kanye has passed up Jay as far as memorable punchlines go. Not sure if that's Jay's regression or what. I just like Kanye's verses more, which I never noticed on Diamonds From Sierra Leone or Never Let You Down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom