Random Music Talk L: I Have A Dreamsicle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I will happily laugh at the men in this thread who just couldn't come right out and say the words to describe what had happened.

For the record, I have no problem saying that she menstruated down her leg. I just didn't want to spoil the surprise ;)

RINGO 2012 IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE AVAILABLE TO HEAR and I am doing so right now.

Holy shit, it's even better than Y Not?!!!!

Ever since I saw the movie Beyond the Sea, I have been incapable of hearing "Rock Island Line" without laughing my ass off. So, imagine my glee to see that Ringo has covered it on this album.

corianderstem said:
Me neither.

Although I will happily laugh at the men in this thread who just couldn't come right out and say the words to describe what had happened.

Hey, there was something about jam donuts in my biology textbook.

Watching the Lykke ACL taping I attended right now. Hot hot hot shit. Highly reco.

Wish I could find the name of her backup singer.

I discover a new favorite song every time I listen to Wowee Zowee.

Father to a Sister of Thought :love:

Still reckon 5-4 Unity is by far the worst song on Crooked Rain. It doesn't even flow* right. At least Hit the Plane Down has a cool groove.

"Spiral Stairs" must be the dumbest fucking nickname in music history.

Can you play the opening credits theme to Buffy The Vampire Slayer on your guitar?

FINALLY got the Braves cap back after months of not having it. Yeezy tomorrow night (reviews have been unbelievably good). Thailand the next day.

#lifesgoodman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom